Since Disney Springs reopened in May of 2020, we’ve noticed that a few third party retail locations have had to close their doors for good. Already, we’ve had to bid adieu to shops like Lucky Brand and TUMI.
Now, we’re learning that yet another retail shop in Disney Springs will be permanently closing.
The cosmetics retailer Kiehl’s will be closing its Disney Springs location this weekend. Its last day of operations will be tomorrow, January 16th.
Shoppers looking to purchase Kiehl’s products can find the brand in Sephora, which is also located in Disney Springs. Otherwise, you’ll have to head to The Mall at Millenia in Orlando for the closest store location.
Despite the many closures we’re seeing, we’ve also experienced new shops opening up, including Fit2Run and of course Gideon’s Bakehouse. Construction on a new M&M’s Store is nearing completion as well. We’ll keep checking in on the retail shops across Disney Springs and will let you know of any more major operational changes that may be coming!
Did you shop at Kiehl’s in Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments.
Disney World News
- The Most Underrated Part of Every Walt Disney World Park
- An Animal Kingdom Ride Just Upped Its Efficiency Game!
- PHOTOS: New Harmonious Centerpiece Already Receives an Update in EPCOT!
- A Magic Kingdom Ride Had the Longest Average Wait Time in Disney World This Week!
- The BEST Part of Every EPCOT World Showcase Pavilion
- There’s a Mysterious New Photo-Op Lurking in Disney Springs
- A Closed Disney World Attraction Has a New Purpose!
- The BEST and WORST Part of Every Disney Park
- PHOTOS: Check Out ALL the EPCOT Flower and Garden Topiaries!
- PHOTOS: Harmonious Reaches a MAJOR Construction Milestone in EPCOT!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!