As you may know, Disney Springs will soon have its very own M&M’s Store! This is quite the big deal, as there are currently only four M&M’s Stores across the entire globe!
While construction has faced a couple of delays and setbacks, we’re starting to see some SERIOUS steps in the right direction that may signal that we’re closing in on an opening date!
No opening date has been announced as of this writing, but on our trip to Disney Springs today we noticed a BIG addition to the future site of the shop: a massive M&M!
There will be no mistaking where the M&M Store is now. The facade of the building is taking shape, and that big M&M can be spotted from a mile away! It also looks like we may start to see those other M&M’s featured in the concept art added to the building’s facade soon, too!
In addition to the Disney Springs location, M&M’s Stores will be coming to the Mall of America as well as Berlin, Germany in 2021. We’ll be following developments extra close now as we may soon hear more updates about when we can expect this location to open up!
Will you check out the M&M’s Store once it opens in Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Could This Mean the Eat to the Beat Concert Series Will Return to EPCOT?
- We Found the Most Photogenic Couple in Disney World
- We Spotted One of the Fab Five in a New Spot in Disney World Today
- Ranking the Walt Disney World Pre-Shows
- AllEars TV: The Top 4 Worst Rides in EPCOT
- What’s Going On Here?! Cinderella Castle Is Looking DIFFERENT Today
- Cuteness Alert! Baby Rhino Joins the Herd at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- PHOTOS: Construction Walls Around Spaceship Earth in EPCOT Are DOWN
- EPCOT’s New Park Map Features a Few Exciting Additions!
- You Could Tour an Entire LAND Waiting for This Disney Ride Today!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!