As you may know, Disney Springs will soon have its very own M&M’s Store! This is quite the big deal, as there are currently only four M&M’s Stores across the entire globe!
While construction has faced a couple of delays and setbacks, we’re starting to see some SERIOUS steps in the right direction that may signal that we’re closing in on an opening date!
No opening date has been announced as of this writing, but on our trip to Disney Springs today we noticed a BIG addition to the future site of the shop: a massive M&M!
There will be no mistaking where the M&M Store is now. The facade of the building is taking shape, and that big M&M can be spotted from a mile away! It also looks like we may start to see those other M&M’s featured in the concept art added to the building’s facade soon, too!
In addition to the Disney Springs location, M&M’s Stores will be coming to the Mall of America as well as Berlin, Germany in 2021. We’ll be following developments extra close now as we may soon hear more updates about when we can expect this location to open up!
Will you check out the M&M’s Store once it opens in Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- How Did Disney World’s Wait Times Change with New Health & Safety Policies This Week?
- Here’s EVERYTHING You Need to Know About Disney’s Star Wars Hotel
- All the Entertainment That STILL Hasn’t Returned to Disney World
- How Could Disney World Change with Increased Capacity Measures?
- Festival of the Lion King Reduces Physical Distancing For Guests in Disney World
- Things We Take for Granted in Disney World
- Do These 10 Rides Deserve to Be the WORST at Walt Disney World?
- NEWS: Plexiglass Removed From Tower of Terror in Disney World
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: What the New Face Mask Policy Looks Like in Disney World
- BREAKING: Disney World Will No Longer Require Masks Outdoors
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!