Disney Springs is spoiling us with all the sweet treats lately!
We got a look at Gideon’s Bakehouse during the soft opening. After that, we filled up on funky donuts from Everglazed Donuts and Cold Brew. We’ve still got room for more! The M&M’s store is coming soon and we got a BRIGHT indication that construction is moving forward.
We’ve been circling the West Side of Disney Springs to check on the store’s progress. Construction was delayed last year, but things have been picking up lately. We noticed today that the store got a fresh coat of paint. It’s not just any paint color. It’s THE paint color.
The M&M’s store is now sporting the vibrant yellow that you’ll find in a bag of the classic candies. It won’t be hard spotting this store on your next trip to Disney World!
The M&M’s store is set to open sometime this year. We’ll keep you updated when we learn the official opening date!
Are you looking forward to visiting the M&M’s store? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News!
- This Life-Like Mural at EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts Will Make You Do a Double-Take!
- The Battle of the Magic Kingdom Mountains
- This Magic Kingdom Attraction Had the Longest Wait Time in Disney World!
- What’s the Best First Ride for Kids at Walt Disney World? Here’s What YOU Said!
- PHOTOS: Construction on EPCOT’s New Gelato Stand is Moving Along in Disney World!
- What’s the Difference Between Disney’s Early Theme Park Entry and Extra Magic Hours?
- NEWS: Another Disney Springs Retail Location Will Be Closing Permanently
- PHOTOS: A BIG Addition Just Arrived at the Future M&M’s Store in Disney World!
- The WEIRDEST Disney World Magic Shots of All Time!
- PHOTO: A New Flag is Hoisted Above Pirates of the Caribbean in Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!