Disney Springs is spoiling us with all the sweet treats lately!
We got a look at Gideon’s Bakehouse during the soft opening. After that, we filled up on funky donuts from Everglazed Donuts and Cold Brew. We’ve still got room for more! The M&M’s store is coming soon and we got a BRIGHT indication that construction is moving forward.
We’ve been circling the West Side of Disney Springs to check on the store’s progress. Construction was delayed last year, but things have been picking up lately. We noticed today that the store got a fresh coat of paint. It’s not just any paint color. It’s THE paint color.
The M&M’s store is now sporting the vibrant yellow that you’ll find in a bag of the classic candies. It won’t be hard spotting this store on your next trip to Disney World!
The M&M’s store is set to open sometime this year. We’ll keep you updated when we learn the official opening date!
Are you looking forward to visiting the M&M’s store? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News!
- NEWS: Disney College Program to Offer Gender-Neutral Housing
- PHOTOS: Another Quick Service Restaurant Has Reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Disney World’s Most Infamous Beverage is Returning to EPCOT’s New Club Cool
- Could More After Hours Parties Be Returning Soon to Disney World?
- Did You Know These SECRET Details About This Historic Disney World Ride?
- These Moms at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Are the Cutest Thing You’ll See All Day
- 8 Disney Characters You Didn’t Know You Could Meet in the Parks
- The Biggest Disney News So Far This Year
- A Fantasyland Favorite Got a Colorful Makeover in Disney World!
- Two Rides and a Fan-Favorite Shop That Will Be Closed This Week in Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!