As we kick off this weekend, there’s no better way to finish out the month of October than with a trip to Disney Springs!
There might be a whole lot of things to do and eat in the shopping and dining district (we’re craving a Ghirardelli sundae now), but this could be a sign we’ll have to say goodbye to a beloved store soon in Disney Springs.
While we were popping into the shops and restaurants during our trip to Disney Springs, we noticed that the Lucky Brand store had surprisingly closed to guests! The windows and doors have all been covered in black drapes.
Even though the closure was unexpected, the store page on the Disney Springs website states that it’s closed. The door in front of Lucky Brand has a sign that notifies guests “Sorry We Are Closed,” as well as black drapes along the windows and doors.
There aren’t too many details about whether the closure will be temporary or permanent at this point (or what store could replace Lucky Brand). However, we’ll keep you updated with everything you need to know about the store and other spots around Disney Springs!
What’s your favorite store to visit in Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments below!
- You HAVE to See the Way This Hospital Is Celebrating Toy Story’s 25th Anniversary!
- Here Are All the Deals You Can Score on Cruises for Black Friday!
- VIDEO! Mickey “Works Out” in the Cutest Way to Burn Off All Those Thanksgiving Carbs!
- Our Guide to Surviving Disney World During Thanksgiving Weekend This Year!
- VIDEO: Disney and Bob Iger Thank “Everyday Superheroes”
- NEWS: Disney Increases Projected Layoff Number to 32,000 Cast Members
- We Just Found the CUTEST Backpack Inspired by Disney’s ‘Cinderella’!
- Three New ‘Star Wars’ Lightsabers from Galaxy’s Edge Have Arrived Online!
- PHOTOS: Disney World is Experiencing a Variety of Technical Difficulties
- VIDEO: Guests Evacuated Off of Expedition Everest in Disney World Today