While you’re hopping around the different quick-service and table-service spots in Disney Springs throughout the month, you’re going to want to spend a meal or two at Terralina Crafted Italian and Paddlefish for their January dining discounts!
Paddlefish is offering some sweet deals by giving guests half-off their famous Key Lime Pie with the purchase of an adult entree on January 23rd for National Pie Day.
Plus, you can get half-off slices of chocolate cake with the purchase of an adult entree on January 27th for National Chocolate Cake Day!
Terralina Crafted Italian is ready to celebrate THREE holidays full of food this January! To kick off the trio of deals, guests will be able to snag Charcuterie Boards for only $15 all day on January 20th for National Cheese Lover’s Day. Um, don’t mind if we do!
But, dessert fans can celebrate with something a little sweeter with $12 Dessert Pizzas all day on January 23rd for National Pie Day made with cinnamon apples, white chocolate drizzle, and fresh mint garnish.
Just a few days later, you can indulge in a FREE slice of chocolate cake with the purchase of two entrees or pastas on January 27th for National Chocolate Cake Day.
Additionally, Terralina Crafted Italian and Paddlefish will be offering Disney Vacation Club members an increased 20% off all food and beverage totals. And Levy Preferred members have the opportunity to triple their points during lunchtime!
As we make our way around Disney World, we’ll be sure to give you a look at even more upcoming discounts in the parks!
What’s your favorite restaurant in Disney Springs Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney World Releases a SECRET Menu Minnie Dole Whip Watermelon Cup!
- Six Things We Can’t Wait to Eat at Walt Disney World in 2021
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!
- Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday at Disney World!
- Get a FREE Kids Meal with Every Adult Entree at Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs!
- PHOTOS! First Look at EPCOT’s Upcoming La Crêperie de Paris!
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- You Can Now Order Takeout at CityWorks Eatery & Pour House in Disney World!