While Disney’s theme parks around the world have started to reopen, the Disney Cruise Line has remained closed since March.
Even though the CDC has lifted its no-sail order, cruise travel has recently been bumped up into a higher level 4 risk category. Currently, the Disney Cruise Line has canceled its sailings through the end of 2020 without too many details about when the ships would be greeting guests again.
However, Disney has now stated that sailings have been canceled through January 31st, 2021. Some departure dates last through February 1st and February 6th, however. Guests are able to receive a future cruise credit or full refund if they have paid in full or a partial refund of what they have paid so far.
However, we might have a sign that Disney could choose not to conduct departures through the spring of 2021 as well. On the Disney Cruise website, itineraries for all of the January and February 2021 cruise have now been removed. Sailings are not listed as available until March.
Although Disney hasn’t released a statement about the month of February just yet, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on more details!
Have you been on any of the Disney Cruise ships? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Latest CHANGES for TRON in Disney World
- How Bob Chapek Wants To Bring Disney World to EVERYONE
- NEW Storms Are Developing in the Tropics — Could They Impact Disney World?
- 10 CHANGES Coming to Disney World This Month
- We’re at the 40th Anniversary Celebration in EPCOT — Follow Along With Us!
- Central Florida Publix Stores CLOSE Ahead of Hurricane Ian
- Bob Iger and John Williams Selected for Honorary KBE Awards by Queen Elizabeth II
- Fan-Favorite Character Dining Returned With a BIG Price Increase and More Disney News
- Hurricane Ian Expected to Impact Florida This Week
- Pre-Order runDisney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Merchandise Online NOW
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!