Are you a Disney Cat Person or a Disney Dog Person?
Now you don’t have to decide! Dooney & Bourke loves to take advantage of our obsession with Disney pets. Make room for more! TWO new Dooney & Bourke bags have arrived on shopDisney that are inspired by the fuzzy felines and canines from our favorite movies.
Let’s start with the purr-fect kitten shopping tote bag. You can spot kitties from Pinocchio, Oliver & Company, Cinderella, and more! (We especially love the cat toy illustration detail at the top! How cute!)
The backside of the shopping tote continues the fun with the Cheshire Cat and the kittens from Aristocats! The background illustrations detail bits of yarn, paw prints, and hidden Mickey’s.
The bottom of the tote features a fun surprise too! Show off your love for Disney cats in the best way possible.
The Disney cat shopping tote is $298.
Ok Dog People, we got your back too! The animated Disney pup shopping tote features the Dalmatians, Nana from Peter Pan, and Copper from The Fox and the Hound. There’s also a sweet castle-themed dog house for the puppies!
You can also spot Oliver, Percy from Pocahontas, and of course, Pluto!
We agree! We love our Disney Dogs too!
The Disney Dog Shopping Tote is also $298.
Having a hard time deciding between Disney Dogs or Disney Cats? Why not both?? We’ll keep eyes, ears, and paws ready for more Disney critter cuties in the future!
Will you be picking up a Disney Dog or Cat purse? Tell us which one is your favorite in the comments!
- Act Fast! There’s a Discount on Disney Spirit Jerseys Online Today Only!
- Baby Yoda is Snacking AND Meditating in Disney’s New Collection!
- Think You’re the ULTIMATE Pixar Fan? You Need to See This Bag from Disney World!
- The Latest Dress Design Matches Disney World’s Newest Ride!
- Find Out How to Purchase Disney’s Exclusive Pinocchio Plushes!
- Did We Just Find the Most Iconic Home Collection in Disney World?
- Snag These Disney Cups for $8 TODAY ONLY !
- We’re Going to Need This ENTIRE Disney Home Collection That’s Now Online!
- NEWS: 20% of All Disney Stores to Close as Company Switches Focus to Online
- PHOTOS: New Passholder-Exclusive Face Mask Debuts at EPCOT’s Flower & Garden Festival!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!