Disney’s Quarter 4 Earnings Call has been broadcasted today.
Disney is reporting to investors worldwide the impact that the global health crisis has had on the company. The company made the decision to close theme parks worldwide for an extended amount of time at the height of the pandemic in March. Disney World and other international parks reopened months ago. However, Disneyland Resort remained closed with no official reopening date.
To some, it seemed like the parks were reaching a reopening date soon. Newsom has released theme park reopening guidelines, which was an indication for some that the park would reopen soon.
During the Financial Earnings Call, Disney stated that “We anticipate Disneyland will remain closed at least through the end of the fiscal first quarter.” This can be approximated to be around New Year’s 2021.
The reopening of Disneyland has been an ongoing battle between California Governor Gavin Newsom, state officials, and Disney.
We’ll continue to report on the Q4 Earnings Call and the impacts they will have on Disney’s future.
- NEWS! Disneyland Grad Nite is Officially Canceled for 2021
- PHOTOS: Something BIG Was Missing from Disneyland’s Buena Vista Street Today
- PHOTOS: This Iconic Disneyland Resort Statue Got a Glow Up!
- NEWS! California’s Orange County Moves From “Minimal” to “Widespread” Health Category
- NEWS: Disneyland Expected to Remain Closed Through At Least End of 2020
- PHOTOS: We Spotted Disneyland’s ICONIC Red Car Trolley Today!
- Extended Disneyland Closure Could Cost a $2 Billion Revenue Loss, According to Analysts
- NEWS! California Governor Sent Health Officials to Disney World for Reopening Research
- NEWS! Tortilla Jo’s Taqueria in Downtown Disney Will Reopen Soon!
- PHOTOS: Disneyland Adds New Digital Health and Safety Reminders
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!