Disney’s Quarter 4 Earnings Call has been broadcasted today.
Disney is reporting to investors worldwide the impact that the global health crisis has had on the company. The company made the decision to close theme parks worldwide for an extended amount of time at the height of the pandemic in March. Disney World and other international parks reopened months ago. However, Disneyland Resort remained closed with no official reopening date.
To some, it seemed like the parks were reaching a reopening date soon. Newsom has released theme park reopening guidelines, which was an indication for some that the park would reopen soon.
During the Financial Earnings Call, Disney stated that “We anticipate Disneyland will remain closed at least through the end of the fiscal first quarter.” This can be approximated to be around New Year’s 2021.
The reopening of Disneyland has been an ongoing battle between California Governor Gavin Newsom, state officials, and Disney.
We’ll continue to report on the Q4 Earnings Call and the impacts they will have on Disney’s future.
- NEWS: Disneyland’s Blue Bayou Gets a Reopening Date
- PHOTOS: A Popular Disneyland Ride is Still Closed on Reopening Day
- Is Rise of the Resistance DIFFERENT in Disneyland Right Now?
- PHOTOS: We’re at the Reopening of Disneyland — Here’s What It’s Like!
- Disneyland Park Pass Reservations Now Available for Select Guests!
- More Than a Year After Closing, Disneyland’s Rides Are Moving Again!
- Here Are the Rides Confirmed to Reopen With Disneyland Resort!
- What Counts as a Face Mask in Disneyland? Here Are All The Details!
- NEWS: These Two Experiences Will NOT Return When Disneyland Reopens
- NEWS: Lamplight Lounge Will Reopen Soon at Disney California Adventure!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!