The Walt Disney Company’s last quarterly earnings call took place in early August, where we started to learn in financial terms just how much the global pandemic has affected their bottom line.
Now that another quarter has passed and Disney’s 2019-2020 Fiscal Year has come to a close, the date for the next earnings call has been announced.
Disney has shared on their company website that the full year and Q4 earnings call will take place on November 12th, 2020 at 4:30PM EST.
Earnings calls are a way for investors to hear directly from a company the current financial standings as well as a recap of the previous quarter’s activities. Since this is a Fourth Quarter call, this will be an opportunity to look back on Disney’s entire 2019-2020 Fiscal Year.
During the upcoming earnings call, we can expect to learn the “bigger picture” of how the global pandemic impacted the company, specifically in terms of both the park closures worldwide as well as the shuttering of movie theaters.
Since the last earnings call, the live action remake of Mulan arrived on Disney+, signaling a major shift in the way Disney could handle upcoming film releases. The Company has also since laid off 28,000 Cast Members across its Parks, Experiences, and Products division, which came after the business segment suffered a $3.5 billion loss from the worldwide park closures.
We’ll be sure to provide more information as we get closer to November 12th, as well as a recap of what we learn from the earnings call!
Do you typically listen in to the earnings calls? Let us know in the comments!
More Disney News!
- Where in the World #673
- The Results of the AllEars Mickey Outfit Throwdown Final Four Are In! Which Looks Will Face Off for the Win?
- Three Disney Crossword Puzzles to Do While You Wait for Your Next Trip
- A NEW Character Just Arrived at Disney’s Aulani Resort!
- Analyst Upgrades Walt Disney Company Stock Due to Streaming Success and Theme Park Performance
- Disney’s Positively Minnie: Polka Dot Summit Will Feature Keynote Speakers and Style Sessions!
- Disney Recipe: Make This Delicious Festival of the Arts Favorite at Home!
- NEWS: Dr. Fauci States That U.S Could Approach “Degree of Normality” By Fall
- NEWS: Crossroads Near Disney Reaches Eminent Domain Settlement With Florida
- NEWS: U.S. Announces Air Travel Mask Mandate and Quarantine for International Travelers
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!