Dining reservations for restaurants inside the theme parks currently become available 60 days in advance and prior to closing, 180 days in advance. Although there are fewer people visiting the parks, restaurants are currently operating at limited capacity. This sometimes makes snagging a reservation just as difficult as it was before.
As of right now, the Disney World dining reservation website is currently down. Guests planning their vacations will wake up as early to reserve their favorite restaurant before they fill up.
The website has been down since this morning and it’s unclear when it will start working again. It’s worth noting that earlier this morning, we heard from several readers reports that there had been more dining reservations availability this morning, with new availability for hard to get reservations such as Hollywood & Vine. It’s unknown if this is part of a technical difficulty from Disney.
Since then, the dining pages on Disney World’s website, along with through the My Disney Experience app, have been experiencing technical difficulties. We suggest continuing to check back on Disney World’s website and refreshing the reservation page.
Disney Dining News
- Six Things We Can’t Wait to Eat at Walt Disney World in 2021
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!
- Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday at Disney World!
- Get a FREE Kids Meal with Every Adult Entree at Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs!
- PHOTOS! First Look at EPCOT’s Upcoming La Crêperie de Paris!
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- You Can Now Order Takeout at CityWorks Eatery & Pour House in Disney World!
- NEWS! Gideon’s Bakehouse Will Celebrate the Disney Springs Grand Opening with LOADS of Goodies!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!