While you’re staying at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, you can expect a gorgeous atmosphere and so many activities for the whole family to enjoy.
But sadly one beloved experience at the resort has been quietly discontinued.
After talking to a Cast Member, we were given the information that the Wonders of the Lodge Tour is being discontinued “as of now” at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort.
In case you’ve never gotten the chance to experience the tour, the Wonders of the Lodge is a free hour-long tour that gives guests insight into the historical artifacts, architecture, and artwork at the resort. Along with information about Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort, the tour would also give details about railroads and western expansion in America.
Although the Cast Member isn’t sure if the suspension of the Wonders of the Lodge Tour is temporary or permanent, we’ll be sure to keep you updated with more details!
Have you ever been on a tour in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- How to Disable “Hey, Disney!” Amazon Alexa Devices in Disney World Hotel Rooms
- Disney’s Aulani Resort Just Announced Two Temporary Closures
- Where to Meet Disney World’s Baby Okapi
- New CHANGES Coming to Rooms at Disney’s Caribbean Beach
- Online Booking Will Be Temporarily Unavailable For Disney’s Aulani Resort
- Here’s How Far In Advance You Need To Be Planning Your Disney World Trip!
- Permits Filed for Construction on Another Disney World Hotel
- PHOTOS: Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort Has REOPENED
- 6 Disney World Resorts Voted as BEST Hotels in Orlando
- Are Walt Disney World Resort Hotels Worth the Price?