While you’re staying at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, you can expect a gorgeous atmosphere and so many activities for the whole family to enjoy.
But sadly one beloved experience at the resort has been quietly discontinued.
After talking to a Cast Member, we were given the information that the Wonders of the Lodge Tour is being discontinued “as of now” at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort.
In case you’ve never gotten the chance to experience the tour, the Wonders of the Lodge is a free hour-long tour that gives guests insight into the historical artifacts, architecture, and artwork at the resort. Along with information about Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort, the tour would also give details about railroads and western expansion in America.
Although the Cast Member isn’t sure if the suspension of the Wonders of the Lodge Tour is temporary or permanent, we’ll be sure to keep you updated with more details!
Have you ever been on a tour in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- AllEars TV: Ready to Time Travel? See FIVE Decades at One Disney World Resort!
- PHOTOS: Construction Has Begun for This ICONIC Pool in Disney World
- Disney’s Vero Beach Resort Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary!
- NEWS: Disney Shares a FIRST LOOK at Upcoming Polynesian Village Resort Refurb!
- NEWS! Disney World Pushes Back Reopening Dates for Select Hotels!
- NEWS: Disney Shares Resort Cleaning Protocols for Walt Disney World’s Reopening
- NEWS! Disney World Releases Updates on Transportation as Resort Re-Openings Quickly Approach
- AllEars Quiz: Which Deluxe Disney World Resort Is Your Spirit Animal?
- Disneyland Releases Special Offer for Reservations Affected by the Closures
- Four Seasons Orlando Announces It Will Be Temporarily Closing