Since Disney’s Hollywood Studios reopened with limited capacity, getting a Boarding Group for Rise of the Resistance seems to be harder than ever. This was always a tricky task, with many guests learning before their day at Hollywood Studios even begins that they will leave the park without experience one of Disney World’s newest attractions.
Orlando Sentinel reported on the difficulty of obtaining a boarding group, which is required in order to experience the attraction. In their article, we learned about some of the upcoming plans Disney has in place to help in increasing the ride’s capacity during the park’s phased reopening.
According to Orlando Sentinel, Disney is looking to install plexiglass barriers on the ride vehicles on Rise of the Resistance. Currently, many of the ride vehicles for the attraction do not have plexiglass barriers or dividers, instead opting for one party per car.
A Disney spokesperson commented on how they are looking to increase the daily capacity on Rise of the Resistance. They noted, “We recently tested an update to the ride vehicles and had Plexiglas barrier between the first and second rows…We’re working toward introducing this to all the vehicles.”
We’ll be sure to check in on Rise of the Resistance to see if or when these plexiglass barriers are added to the ride vehicles!
Click here to see what it’s like to experience Rise of the Resistance with the new health and safety measurements in place!
Have you been on Rise of the Resistance? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- What It’s Like to Ride Rise of the Resistance WITHOUT a Boarding Group in Disney World
- Ranking Disney World’s Anniversary Celebrations (And Where the 50th Stands So Far)
- VIDEO: More Proof That Disney World’s Cast Members Are THE BEST
- Even Disney World Experts May Not Notice This 50th Anniversary Hidden Detail
- VIDEO: Sneak Peek at the MUSIC for Magic Kingdom’s NEW Fireworks Show!
- Disney World’s Electrical Water Pageant is FINALLY Getting an Update!
- Here’s When ‘Coco’ Will Be Added to Mickey’s PhilharMagic in Disney World!
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Easter Eggs You Might Miss Inside EPCOT’s Space 220
- AllEars TV: This Disney World Champ Must Lose
- Main Street Confectionery is Reopening SOON in Magic Kingdom!