No matter what outfit you’ve got planned, there’s surely a mask to go with it.
Yesterday, Disney shared that new masks would be coming to Love Your Melon and Stance, but they also shared that right now guests can buy over 250 designs (!!) on MaskClub so we HAD to check out what was available!
According to their website, they are the world’s largest face mask destination, and all of their masks are made in the USA. For every mask you purchase, MaskClub will also donate a mask to Baby2Baby.
They’ve got designs covering ALL kinds of different movies, shows, and more! There’s a whole Mickey and Friends section with masks featuring Minnie, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and more!
Marvel fans: you’re covered too! You can buy tons of masks specifically themed to characters and stories including the Avengers, Black Panther, Captain America, Guardians of the Galaxy, Thanos, and Marvel Comics in general.
There are also Marvel face mask packs that come with a variety of cool designs so the whole family can mask up! They’d also be great to share with friends so you can take some matching mask photos.
Those who are strong with the Force can check out the Star Wars section, which has masks themed to R2-D2, Princess Leia, Darth Vader, Rey, Kylo Ren, (of course) Baby Yoda, and more.
There’s also some Toy Story…
…and Disney Princess face masks. Whether you love Moana, Rapunzel, or Ariel — there’s a mask for you!
But, stepping aside from the Disney themed masks for a minute, there are also some other awesome (and random) face masks designs on this site like these Nickelodeon masks that are bringing us back to our childhood cartoon days…
…oh, and did we mention there are Harry Potter masks!! You can totally rep your Hogwarts house or just get a design that features all kinds of magical images on it.
Just look at how cute Ron, Harry, and Hermione look in these designs!
But that’s not all! There are also masks themed to different colleges, Hello Kitty, Scooby-Doo, Care Bears, Dexter’s Laboratory, the Jetsons, Johnny Bravo(!), Friends, Jurassic Park, Parks and Recreation, Star Trek, Back to the Future, Twilight Zone, the Powerpuff Girls, and even Dippin’ Dots (what?)!
Most designs appear to priced at $14.99. Disney has indicated that more styles will be continually added, so it’s definitely a website you’ll want to bookmark and check again in the future!
Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’ve got a mask shopping spree to go on!
Recent Stories About Face Masks
- Disney Surveying Guests About Health and Safety Measures at Disney Springs
- Feel Like You’re in the Happiest Place on Earth All the Time with These New Disneyland Face Masks!
- Fan-Favorite Characters Are the Stars of These New Masks in Disney World!
- Sivako! Disney’s Pandora Face Masks Have Officially Arrived Online!
- When Could Disney World Look “Normal” Again?
- PHOTOS! Another Pandora Face Mask Has Arrived at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The Big Questions We Still Have As We Approach a New Year at Walt Disney World
- PHOTOS! Four More Face Masks Have Arrived at Disney World!
- NEWS: Disney World is No Longer Editing Masks On Ride Photos!
- 10 Gifts for the Disney Fan Who is REALLY Missing the Parks Right Now!
Which of these designs is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!