Oh là là! The expansion of the France Pavilion in World Showcase is coming together!
We don’t have a timeline yet of when the project will be completed, nor do we have an opening date for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure or La Crêperie de Paris. But we can still catch a glimpse of the construction from up above!
We hopped on the Disney Skyliner to get a bird’s-eye view of the current construction happening in EPCOT!
From the Skyliner we could see the work currently done and the progress made thus far. It certainly looks like things are starting to look closer and closer to completion!
We also got another sneak peek at the main entrance to La Crêperie de Paris! There’s definitely more work to be done as you can see from the construction, but just seeing the sign is making us crave some delicious crêpes!
What we might be the most excited about, however, was spotting the Gusteau’s sign! You may recognize the sign from the film Ratatouille! While we won’t be able to dine in Gusteau’s, we can still gaze upon its sign just like Remy!
We’ll continue to check in on the construction in the France Pavilion, and we will provide updates once we know more about the opening timeline for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and La Crêperie de Paris!
Which are you more excited to check out when it opens: Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure or La Crêperie de Paris? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Magic Kingdom Had the Longest Wait Times in Disney World Today!
- PHOTOS: Get Ready To Be Blown Away By Disney World’s Newest Balloon!
- Even MORE Flower and Garden Topiaries Have Appeared in EPCOT!
- This Popular Haunted Mansion MagicBand Has Been Restocked in Disney World!
- Everything You Can Eat at Disney World’s “A Taste of Swan and Dolphin” Event!
- There’s a NEW Spot You Can Snag This Orange Bird Souvenir in Disney World!
- Guidelines Released For What Happens if You Get COVID-19 Symptoms at Disney World
- PHOTOS: First Look at the NEW Orange Bird Mural in Disney World!
- Everything You Need to Know About Walt Disney World’s Blizzard Beach
- Be Our Guest? It Was More Like “BEE” Our Guest at Disney World Today!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!