Oh là là! The expansion of the France Pavilion in World Showcase is coming together!
We don’t have a timeline yet of when the project will be completed, nor do we have an opening date for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure or La Crêperie de Paris. But we can still catch a glimpse of the construction from up above!
We hopped on the Disney Skyliner to get a bird’s-eye view of the current construction happening in EPCOT!
From the Skyliner we could see the work currently done and the progress made thus far. It certainly looks like things are starting to look closer and closer to completion!
We also got another sneak peek at the main entrance to La Crêperie de Paris! There’s definitely more work to be done as you can see from the construction, but just seeing the sign is making us crave some delicious crêpes!
What we might be the most excited about, however, was spotting the Gusteau’s sign! You may recognize the sign from the film Ratatouille! While we won’t be able to dine in Gusteau’s, we can still gaze upon its sign just like Remy!
We’ll continue to check in on the construction in the France Pavilion, and we will provide updates once we know more about the opening timeline for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and La Crêperie de Paris!
Which are you more excited to check out when it opens: Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure or La Crêperie de Paris? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- The Waffles Booth Has Added BRAND NEW Sweet and Savory Items for the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival!
- FIRST LOOK! The Iconic Mickey Balloon Ears Got a Holiday Makeover Ahead of Christmas in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: The Crescent Solarium Has Re-Opened to Guests at Disney’s Beach Club Resort!
- This Disney World Holiday Spirit Jersey Is A Winter Wonderland
- There Are Two NEW Baby Animals at Disney’s Animal Kingdom — And They Are ADORABLE!
- NEWS: Disney World Extends Select Park Hours For the Holiday Season!
- NEWS: Disney World Extends Weekend Hours in November!
- If You Only Eat at ONE Table Service Restaurant in Each Walt Disney World Park, Go Here.
- Crowd Update! Here’s What Magic Kingdom Looked Like Today
- Celebrate Disney’s Dapper Day at HOME This November!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!