The Disney Vacation Club has plenty of perks, whether it’s early access to booking or discounts all throughout the parks.
However, one of our favorite benefits has been the ability to visit the Disney World parks after-hours during the Moonlight Magic events! Although the parks and water parks host different events throughout the year, Disney Vacation Club Members will need to wait until 2021 to explore the magic again.
While Disney originally canceled the Moonlight Magic events through the rest of the summer, the parks have decided to suspend the after-hours parties until next year.
Disney has stated the the events scheduled from April through the end of 2020 will no longer be happening as a health and safety measure. The announcement about Moonlight Magic’s cancellation follows Disney’s decision to halt Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and the Oogie Boogie Bash this year as well.
If you’re a Disney Vacation Club member who planned on attending Moonlight Magic events this year, Disney will most likely be contacting those affecting with additional details.
Have you ever been to Moonlight Magic? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World