SeaWorld Orlando is officially reopening tomorrow!
As SeaWorld starts its reopening process with a new theme park reservation system, the parks will also be including new ride procedures, health and safety measures, and more!
According to Hadas Brown from WESH, SeaWorld will be using a 5-day schedule when the parks reopen on June 11th. While we already spotted that the online calendar was only allowing guests to book certain days, it has been confirmed that SeaWorld will be closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the initial reopening phase.
The parks will be operated at 1/3rd of the normal capacity with limited seating on attractions where guests will be placed in every other row with their party only, similar to what we have seen on rides at Universal Orlando. Team members will wipe down “one row on a rotating basis every time the ride comes through.”
SeaWorld will also be following health and safety guidelines, like face mask requirements, contactless payment, physical distancing, and more.
Good morning from @SeaWorld!
Getting a firsthand look now at #COVID19 precautions.
— Hadas Brown (@HadasBrownWESH) June 10, 2020
As SeaWorld Orlando reopens to guests, we will keep you updated on news regarding the parks’ updates here!
When you be going to SeaWorld Orlando when it reopens? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World