Last week, we started our newest bracket — the AllEars Disney World Quick Service Throwdown!
We began our throwdown with 64 Quick Service restaurants at Disney World, separated by each park! Voting nightly on the AllEars Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, you get to pick which Quick Service restaurant goes on to the next round! So, let’s see where we stand so far!
The AllEars Disney World Quick Service Throwdown
From Magic Kingdom, we have Aloha Isle emerging victorious, moving on to compete with Columbia Harbour House in Round Two! Also moving on to Round Two we will have Gaston’s Tavern vs Casey’s Corner, Plaza Ice Cream Parlour vs Sleepy Hollow, and Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe vs Be Our Guest.
Voting for EPCOT is still ongoing, but starting tonight, you’ll be voting on these Hollywood Studios match-ups!
- ABC Commissary vs Backlot Express
- Catalina Eddie’s vs Rosie’s Cafe
- Hollywood Scoops vs Epic Eats
- Woody’s Lunchbox vs PizzeRizzo
- Docking Bay 7 vs Fairfax Fare
- Ronto Roasters vs Dockside Diner
- Trolley Car Cafe vs Baseline Taphouse
- Neighborhood Bakery vs Kat Saka’s Kettle
From there, follow along on all three of our social accounts as we go from 64 attractions to the FINAL ONE!
- May 13th — Hollywood Studios Attractions, Round One
- May 14th — Animal Kingdom, Round One
- May 15th — Magic Kingdom and EPCOT, Round Two
- May 16th — Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom, Round Two
- May 17th — Magic Kingdom and EPCOT, Round Three
- May 18th — Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom, Round Three
- May 19th — Final 8 Match Up
- May 20th — Final 4 Match Up
- May 21st — Championship Match Up
- May 22nd — Winner Announced!
What Disney Quick Service restaurant do YOU think should win? Let us know your FINAL FOUR in the comments below!