Menu Mania was busy celebrating Thanksgiving last week with a turkey leg from a new location followed by a Christmas wreath cupcake. After that we headed to Epcot for the first day of the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays!
Check out all of the latest Disney menu updates here!
Menu Mania 12/2/19
WALT DISNEY WORLD MENU UPDATES
Menu Updates from Around the Parks and Resorts
- NEW! Turkey Leg
- NEW! Hot Dog with Chips
- NEW! Candy Cane Brownie
- NEW! Holiday Wreath Cupcake
Disneyland MENU UPDATES
- NEW! Mickey-shaped Beignets
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorite items removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
And don’t forget, you can always read what others think of these Disney restaurants, or leave your own reviews in our Rate and Review section here.
AllEars' Menu Mania Highlights the Latest Menu Changes in Disney World and Disneyland
- Disney Menu Updates: Cupcakes Galore, Price Increases, Cosmic Cocktails, and Menus for New Restaurants! 12/9/19
- Menu Mania: New Turkey Leg Location, Christmas Treats, and More! 12/2/19
- Menu Mania: A Pretzel Fit for a King, Peppermint Galore, Gingerbread Beignets, and Other Disney Menu Updates! 11/25/19
- Menu Mania: Santa Waffles, Peppermint Bubble Waffles, Mini-Cakes, Turkey Sliders, Price Increases, and More! 11/18/19
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!