It was announced that Adam Lamberg will be reprising his role as David “Gordo” Gordon.
He will be joining the previously revealed classic cast members of Hallie Todd as Jo McGuire, Robert Carradine as Sam McGuire, and Jake Thomas as Matt McGuire. Joining the human cast will be Lizzie’s animated alter ego, still rocking the same outfit 15 years later!
Production of the series began earlier this month in New York City. The new series will follow a 30-year-old Lizzie living her best life in NYC. She is working as an assistant to an interior designer and living with her dream guy in an unrealistic apartment in Brooklyn. These new episodes will be coming to Disney+ sometime in 2020. We were always jealous of Lizzie’s life, why would that change now that she’s 30?
Will Lizzie’s other BFF Miranda be the next to join the Disney+ reboot? Or will the real star of the show Lanny return? Let us know what you think in the comments.
Want to learn more about Disney+ Streaming Service? We can help!
- NEWS! Disney Streaming Services Will Be Giving Fans an Inside Look at the National Hockey League’s Games!
- New Documentary Depicting Legendary Disney Lyricist Howard Ashman Coming Soon to Disney+!
- A New Star Wars Animated Series is Coming to Disney+!
- How Bob Iger Forever Changed Disney’s Place in the Entertainment Industry
- You Can Watch This New ‘Simpsons’ Short FREE For a Limited Time!
- Disney/Pixar’s ‘Onward’ Is Coming Early to Digital Release and Disney+!
- Everything Coming to Disney+ This April!
- ‘A Celebration of the Music from Coco’ is Coming to Disney+!