It was announced that Adam Lamberg will be reprising his role as David “Gordo” Gordon.
He will be joining the previously revealed classic cast members of Hallie Todd as Jo McGuire, Robert Carradine as Sam McGuire, and Jake Thomas as Matt McGuire. Joining the human cast will be Lizzie’s animated alter ego, still rocking the same outfit 15 years later!
Production of the series began earlier this month in New York City. The new series will follow a 30-year-old Lizzie living her best life in NYC. She is working as an assistant to an interior designer and living with her dream guy in an unrealistic apartment in Brooklyn. These new episodes will be coming to Disney+ sometime in 2020. We were always jealous of Lizzie’s life, why would that change now that she’s 30?
Will Lizzie’s other BFF Miranda be the next to join the Disney+ reboot? Or will the real star of the show Lanny return? Let us know what you think in the comments.
Want to learn more about Disney+ Streaming Service? We can help!
- Disney+ Release Guide 12/15-29: A Special Date for The Mandalorian, New Episodes of High School Musical, Jeff Goldblum, New Films, and MORE!
- A New Disney+ Icon is Here and It Is Going to TEAR YOUR FAMILY APART!
- New, Original Film “Togo” is Coming To Disney+ in December
- A Star Wars Game Show is Coming to Disney+?! Sign Me Up!
- 6 Bizarre Disney+ Movies That Time Forgot
- True Confessions of a Disney+ Addict
- Disney+ Release Guide: New Movies and Episodes of The Mandalorian, The Imagineering Story, High School Musical, and SO MUCH MORE!
- Cute Overload! New Disney+ Original Series “Pick of the Litter” Starts Streaming Soon!