The 2019 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend is almost here! In addition to adding some miles to your sneakers, runners can add some new swag to their wardrobe (as well as an awesome finisher medal)!
We’ve got a sneak peak at some of the merchandise that will be available at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo.
Like the medals, this year’s merchandise features Disney characters from around the world on a variety of merchandise. Look for “I Did It!” artwork on performance apparel and shirts.
As always, there will be special limited-release pins and Tervis branded drinkware.
Be on the lookout for this shoe ornament and MagicBand 2 featuring a patriotic Mickey!
A new spirit jersey will also be making a debut at the runDisney Expo.
All of these items will be available at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. All guests are invited to attend during the following dates and times:
- Thursday, October 31, 2019: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday, November 1, 2019: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, November 2, 2019: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Are you running in this year’s Wine & Dine Half Marathon? Let us know in the comments!
Want to know more about runDisney? We can help!
- Your Guide to the 2020 Disney Princess Half-Marathon Weekend: Expo Hours, Bus Schedules, and More!
- You Can Get a Free Pretzel for Running the Princess Half Marathon This Weekend in Disney!
- Registration for Club runDisney is Now Open!
- First Look At Merchandise for Disney’s 2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend!
- Getting (or Staying) Fit the Disney Way at Walt Disney World
- runDisney Reveals Park Attraction Themes for Their 2020 Virtual Series!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!