Recipes Tandoori Butter Jiko – The Cooking Place Animal Kingdom Lodge
1 pound Butter, room temperature
2 tablespoons Tandoori Spices (buy from Earthy.com)
½ cup Olive Oil
½ tablespoon Kosher Salt
¼ teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
1 each Parchment Paper, cut in half
Method of Preparation:
1. Place the room temp butter in a mixing bowl and whip it really well until fluffy with lots of white peaks.
2. Carefully add in the Tandoori spices and mix well on slow speed.
3. Slowly add in the olive oil and let it mix well.
4. Season with the Kosher salt and the fresh ground black pepper. Adjust seasoning if need be.
5. While the butter is still soft, lay out a small amount of it onto the parchment paper and roll it tight for easy storage and portion control.