Recipes Caramel Creme Brulee Kona Cafe Polynesian Resort
16 ounces Heavy Cream
6 ounces Caramel from the can
5 ounces Egg yolks
Method of Preparation:
1. In a saucepot over the stove, heat the heavy cream and caramel and bring to a simmer. Turn off the heat and add the egg yolks to the heavy cream mix.
2. Wisk until all ingredients are incorporated.
3. Pour 7½ ounces in each ramekin and bake in Baine-Marie at 250°F for 1 hour and 25 minutes.
4. Chill for at least 2 hours.
5. Top with fresh bananas, sprinkle with sugar and torch.