Kosher Dining at Walt Disney World
Kosher dining at Walt Disney World requires a little planning, but it’s possible still to have a magical food experience while remaining kosher.
Table Service Kosher Dining
Most Walt Disney World Resort Table Service restaurants that accept Advance Dining Reservations can accommodate Kosher needs if requested at least one day in advance. Call (407) 824-1391 to make arrangements.
Note that for family-style or buffet meals, you likely will only receive one meal; it will not be all-you-care-to-enjoy. Guests will be charged the regular buffet or all-you-care-to-eat price.
Guests using their Disney Dining Plan entitlements for dining will be able to mirror those entitlements for Kosher meals. For example, if the package entitlements are one appetizer, one entree, and one beverage, then you may order one Kosher appetizer, one Kosher entree, and your beverage.
Kosher meals are not routinely offered at:
- Garden View Afternoon Tea
- Teppan Edo
- Garden Grove
- House of Blues
- Planet Hollywood
- Yak & Yeti
- Rainforest Cafe
- Shula’s Steakhouse
- Todd English’s bluezoo
- Fresh Mediterranean Market
However, things are always changing at Walt Disney World, so we recommend calling several days in advance (or when you’re ready to make ADRs) to inquire.
Quick Service Kosher Dining
Kosher meals are typically available without advance requests at the following Quick Service restaurants:
- Animal Kingdom: Satu’li Canteen
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: ABC Commissary
- Magic Kingdom: Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- All-Star Movies: World Premiere Food Court
- All-Star Music: Intermission Food Court
- All-Star Sports: End Zone Food Court
- Animal Kingdom Lodge: The Mara
- Caribbean Beach: Centertown
- Grand Floridian: Gaasparilla Grill
- Pop Century: Everything Pop
- Port Orleans — French Quarter: Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory
- Port Orleans — Riverside: Riverside Mill
- Saratoga Springs: Artist’s Palette
Kosher Baked Goods
Kosher baked goods can be found at Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC in Disney Springs. These items may also be available for delivery. Contact the Bakery to inquire.
Kosher Dining Tips
As with any other special dietary need, you can and should advocate for yourself.
- At Quick Service restaurants, speak to a manager if you need assistance or more information.
- At Table Service restaurants, speak to a chef (he or she will come to your table) if you need more information.
- At snack kiosks and stands, you can request to see the ingredients binder.
You are allowed to bring food into the parks with you, so if you prefer to carry in things you enjoy and know meet your needs, go for it!
Know that grocery stores in the area of Walt Disney World will have Kosher selections (Publix being, perhaps, the most well-stocked). You can drive to a store to pick up items to bring with you. (Alternatively, you could call a taxi or rideshare to drive there and back or use a grocery delivery service.)