Reviews of Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen – All Day

Other Menus at Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/22/2022

Food quality simply not worth the price, the wait or the attitude. They have some desserts, most of which explain the diabetes epidemic in this country, and ride the coattails of that. I wouldn't consider coming again.

Pros:

Desserts that will guarantee morbid obesity.

Cons:

Wait,food quality

Reviewed by winags Review Date: 06/12/2022

I had kind of low expectations based on reviews I had seen, but we really enjoyed this. The chocolate almond bread was the best thing we had. We also liked the crab dip and the burgers.

Pros:

lots of indoor seating chocolate almond bread good cocktail choices good service

Cons:

hard to get a reservation very crowded

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/12/2022

So good we love the Chocolate wings and the Chocolate mousse is so good! The ambiance and experience was amazing.

Pros:

Chocolate mousse, theme, and Chocolate wings!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by MouseHouse36 Review Date: 01/10/2022

The food was ok; but nothing you couldn’t find at home. The milk shakes are over the top and shareable. I recommend grabbing a milkshake to go and save your dinner money for someplace with food that will blow you away.

Pros:

Desserts!!!!

Cons:

Expensive, crowded, loud

Reviewed by MsLeslie Review Date: 09/29/2021

Great appetizers and entrees for lunch! Unfortunately for people like me with a relatively small stomach, I did not have room to try their famous milkshakes.

Pros:

Beautiful steampunk theme, chocolate shop and unique interior designs to explore while waiting to be seated, great place to hang out and act as safe haven from inclement weather, and super walkable between the two parks and easy to spot.

Cons:

Milkshakes are too big as a dessert.

Other topics in City Walk