Reviews of Spice Road Table

Children's Lunch/Dinner Menu

Cuisines: Mediterranean

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Other/Ethnic
Read more about Spice Road Table including links to the menus here:

Spice Road Table in the Morocco pavilion opened January 20, 2014. It features Mediterranean small plates, with 60 seats indoors and 120 seats outdoors.

Reviewed by Lizard1515 Review Date: 07/06/2020

We love stopping here to grab a quick drink and some small bites during our Epcot day! Love the hummus platter. Go here if you want something fresh and unique.

Pros:

Outdoor seating with a great view, lots of small bites, unique cocktails, friendly Cast Members.

Cons:

If you aren't adventurous this may not be for you.

Reviewed by candicemuhme Review Date: 06/19/2020

Over the years, this has become a must eat restaurant for us. We stopped in a few years ago because a cast member mentioned hummus fries. We go every year and get hummus fries and calamari for a nice snack. We've always been able to walk in without a reservation.

Pros:

Low crowds, hummus fries, reasonable prices

Reviewed by Mrszoobear Review Date: 04/30/2020

If it was possible to leave a zero I would have. This is hands down the worst dining experience we have ever experienced at any restaurant, let alone a Disney restaurant.

Their were two hostesses and both were rude to us even though we had a reservation. Then we got the worse server ever. She was slow and rude and never checked on us the whole meal. We had to as another server for more water, he was kind and I wish we had been seated in his section.

We eat middle eastern food regularly at home and know what all the items should have tasted like. Unfortunately, my chicken was under cooked and cold when it got to me in addition to being way over seasoned.

My husband said his meal was awful too. We decided not to ask for a manager because we just wanted to be done with the bad experience. But I still regret this as they should have been made aware of how awful the meal was.

Epcot has some of the best restaurants on property. Do yourself a favor and eat at any other restaurant in Epcot but here. It was a nightmare and I wouldn\\'t wish this dining experience on my worst enemy.

Pros:

Nothing, not one single thing.

Cons:

Bad service Bad food Over priced

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/20/2020

The prices are reasonable and the service is very good. Nice place to watch the fireworks if you get a table near the lake.

Pros:

Food, service

Cons:

Wine list.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/15/2020

I have an adventurous palate; my wife, not so much. I chose Spice Road Table against my wife's wishes, anyway. We chose the brie and baguette appetizer. We enjoyed it but it seemed odd they would bring a large portion of brie with 4 slices of baguette. We had to ask for more, or have 3/4s of the brie left.

My wife, predictably, chose the beef and chicken skewers. She loved the beef but noted the chicken was too spicy for her. It was some type of curry and I was surprised she like it. The beef came with a very ,large serving of what I can only describe as a pesto dip. Seems odd there was so much of this dip and so little baguette.

I had the lamb sliders with hummus fries. I REALLY enjoyed the fries. Very crispy outside and warm, soft inside. I'd certainly like these again. The sliders were tasty, moist, and cooked perfectly. Maybe just a little too much bread.

Pros:

Adventurous menu with some "tame" selections.

Cons:

Needs a better beer menu.

Reviewed by Gingy160 Review Date: 11/04/2019

Our party was very mixed. One of us loved the fish, one thought the kebab was average, two of us were not impressed -- I did not care for the spice mixture used on my lamb sliders, my mom said her steak was so salty she couldn't eat it and trust me that is quite the statement.

Pros:

Delightful staff, great view for the fireworks

Cons:

Foo

Reviewed by LuvWDW Review Date: 04/24/2019

The outdoor covered patio by the lake is a beautiful, peaceful spot to enjoy a mid-afternoon break. We snacked on the hummus fries and mint iced tea. The fries had a crunchy exterior and a warm, tender inside. The creamy, spicy dipping sauce complimented perfectly. The tea was cool and refreshing.

Pros:

Covered, outdoor dining with a beautiful view. Great spot for a quiet afternoon snack.

Reviewed by Michelle Review Date: 04/18/2019

I have to admit, I've been going a long time and just passed by this place, but my daughter wanted to try it out and... we loved it! The food was just great, can't say enough, probably one of the most flavorful foods we've had at a Disney restaurant, I was impressed!

Pros:

Food and décor and very friendly employees

Reviewed by MarLL55 Review Date: 04/18/2019

We visited Spice Road in March 2019. We wanted to try something new and we were pleasantly surprised. My husband and I both got the Chicken and Beef skewers and they were very tasty. They put a seven spice combo on the meat and it was fantastic. Waitress was great.

Pros:

Most of the restaurants we go to seating is mostly inside-this was a nice break as we could sit outside and look at the water.

Reviewed by ADJ Review Date: 02/16/2019

Had lunch here for the first time; at 11:30 am, I was practically the only person there and had the indoor dining room to myself. Where has this place been all my life!!! I had the vegetable platter, which is Vegan as-is, and it was incredible. I've had grape leaves, hummus and tabbouleh before, but these were all just a bit different from what I am used to. The grape leaves were garnished with two kinds of raisins, capers and pine nuts, and had little bit of warm spice (almost like cinnamon?). The pitas came dusted in mild spice and sesame seeds. The harissa hummus fries were totally a new concept, almost like a lightly fried hush puppy, but richly seasoned and a dash of cayenne. Definitely give these a try! The food was some of the best I've ever had anywhere. Hot tea was not on the menu, but they made me a cup of hot (herbal) mint tea - I believe that was the only flavor they had. The dining room was beautiful and the views of the lagoon were outstanding. The service - from the first minute I was greeted, I was treated like a long-lost cousin who stopped in for lunch. I also notice the restaurant is more laid-back and less hurried than most. I can't figure out why they don't have lines halfway around the lagoon of people clambering to get in here. This hidden gem is definitely a new must-do for me. If you like a good meal, genuine warm hospitality, a great view, exotic food, or any combination of these, you must check this place out!

Pros:

Outstanding, amazing food and awesome service, laid back atmosphere!

Cons:

Would love to see a few more hot tea offerings (but that's being nit-picky)