Reviews of Spice Road Table

Other Menus at Spice Road Table

Spice Road Table

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/27/2021

I have heard AMAZING things about Spice Road Table and so on our most recent trip we had to stop and try it. I 100% lived up to the expectations! We got right in and was sat in the inside portion of the restaurant right next to the window over-looking all of Epcot (it was an extremely hot day so we were super happy to be sat inside). Our server was amazing! She made sure we were extremely happy with our meal. My party was 4 adults and when I say we tried everything on the menu, we tried everything on the menu! Everything was amazing but our absolute favorite was the cauliflower, shrimp, and the ice mint tea (the tea was sweet, but complimented the savory meal so well and the non-alcoholic version offered free refills)! While this restaurant is a tapas type restaurant, my party of 4 adults left perfectly full. Kids might not enjoy it due to it being a tapas menu & a drink bar for adults. That being said if you have an adventurous kid they might love the food!

Pros:

Sat immediately, servers/service was amazing, beautiful view of Epcot that you can't get anywhere else in Epcot

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/03/2021

Just dropped in to get the hummus fries and a drink, and we enjoyed our time! We were able to get a table immediately and had some really good service, even though we didn't eat a full meal. We sat on the patio and were able to cool off and enjoy some nice views by the water. I unfortunately can't speak about the whole menu, but we loved the hummus fries!

Pros:

Easy to get a table, great service, lovely views

Cons:

So many places to eat in Epcot that this may not be the best use of your stomach space

Reviewed by YodaBest3521 Review Date: 06/29/2021

My wife and I split the hummus fries which were LIFE CHANGING. For cocktails, she had the sangria and I had the Moroccan Mojito. Both were refreshing and delicious. I strongly suggest this as a quick sit-down option to get off your feet and enjoy some great cuisine!!

Pros:

Unique cocktails, Phenomenal tapas

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by ShannonandTisha Review Date: 12/31/2020

We got a reservation on a whim. And it was the most pleasant surprise at all of WDW. The food quality and taste was a 11 out of a 1-10 scale. The service and wait staff was beyond word friendly and wonderful. I would rate the flavor taste one of the best in all of Disney World. Just a wonderful experience

Pros:

The food and cast members. Also the entire atmosphere

Cons:

Possible the drinking around the world people at the bar area. One was super loud and obnoxious the staff did have him escorted out though.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/12/2020

LOVE the variety!! Especially if you’re vegan they have so many light and fresh options!! The falafel isn’t the best thing ever but they have soo many good sides and desserts!

Pros:

Perfect and shareable platters

Reviewed by Lizard1515 Review Date: 07/06/2020

We love stopping here to grab a quick drink and some small bites during our Epcot day! Love the hummus platter. Go here if you want something fresh and unique.

Pros:

Outdoor seating with a great view, lots of small bites, unique cocktails, friendly Cast Members.

Cons:

If you aren't adventurous this may not be for you.

Reviewed by candicemuhme Review Date: 06/19/2020

Over the years, this has become a must eat restaurant for us. We stopped in a few years ago because a cast member mentioned hummus fries. We go every year and get hummus fries and calamari for a nice snack. We've always been able to walk in without a reservation.

Pros:

Low crowds, hummus fries, reasonable prices

Reviewed by Mrszoobear Review Date: 04/30/2020

If it was possible to leave a zero I would have. This is hands down the worst dining experience we have ever experienced at any restaurant, let alone a Disney restaurant.

Their were two hostesses and both were rude to us even though we had a reservation. Then we got the worse server ever. She was slow and rude and never checked on us the whole meal. We had to as another server for more water, he was kind and I wish we had been seated in his section.

We eat middle eastern food regularly at home and know what all the items should have tasted like. Unfortunately, my chicken was under cooked and cold when it got to me in addition to being way over seasoned.

My husband said his meal was awful too. We decided not to ask for a manager because we just wanted to be done with the bad experience. But I still regret this as they should have been made aware of how awful the meal was.

Epcot has some of the best restaurants on property. Do yourself a favor and eat at any other restaurant in Epcot but here. It was a nightmare and I wouldn\\'t wish this dining experience on my worst enemy.

Pros:

Nothing, not one single thing.

Cons:

Bad service Bad food Over priced

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/20/2020

The prices are reasonable and the service is very good. Nice place to watch the fireworks if you get a table near the lake.

Pros:

Food, service

Cons:

Wine list.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/15/2020

I have an adventurous palate; my wife, not so much. I chose Spice Road Table against my wife's wishes, anyway. We chose the brie and baguette appetizer. We enjoyed it but it seemed odd they would bring a large portion of brie with 4 slices of baguette. We had to ask for more, or have 3/4s of the brie left.

My wife, predictably, chose the beef and chicken skewers. She loved the beef but noted the chicken was too spicy for her. It was some type of curry and I was surprised she like it. The beef came with a very ,large serving of what I can only describe as a pesto dip. Seems odd there was so much of this dip and so little baguette.

I had the lamb sliders with hummus fries. I REALLY enjoyed the fries. Very crispy outside and warm, soft inside. I'd certainly like these again. The sliders were tasty, moist, and cooked perfectly. Maybe just a little too much bread.

Pros:

Adventurous menu with some "tame" selections.

Cons:

Needs a better beer menu.