Most Recent Reviews

Review of Disney's Polynesian Resort Concierge Level

Reviewed by TRAVELPOP99 Review Date: 12/19/2015

THE ROOMS AND VIEW WAS GREAT.....STAFF WONDERFUL..THIS WAS OUR 13TH VISIT HERE AND WAS OUR WORST.....THE LOUNGE WAS ALWAYS SO CROWDED AND KIDS WERE RUNNING AROUND UNATTENDED,,,,PICKING AT FOOD WITH THEIR HANDS AND TOUCHING EVERYTHING......THE OFFERINGS WERE SLIM AND NOT VERY GOOD.....VERY DISAPPOINTED AND WILL NOT RETURN TO THIS HOTEL AGAIN...

Pros:

VIEW,ROOM,STAFF

Cons:

CLUB LEVEL OFFERINGS

Review of General Exhibits and Experiences

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 12/19/2015

I have long dreamed of spending my 40th birthday at the EPCOT Food & Wine Festival. My husband felt that a year early would be better! We went the 1st week of November. I did not realize that this was the week leading up to the marathon. I believe it was more crowded because runners were arriving. However, this didn't ruin my experience at all. We did a mixology seminar as well as a culinary demo, both of which were great! I didn't get to try all the booths that I wanted to try but the ones we got to were very good. I really enjoyed every item I tried. The bacon mac'n'cheese was the best! I also liked the beer flight from the Florida booth & I don't drink beer. The only problems were the night time crowds. It was crazy! We had no interest in the musical act that week but everyone else in Orlando did. The lines were very long making it very difficult to navigate the World Showcase. I hope to go back some day but will definitely avoid EPCOT at night.

Pros:

Food!!

Cons:

Crowds!!

Review of Mama Melrose's Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by KCKAS Review Date: 12/20/2015

We had fantasmic dining package. We checked in, received beeper, waited, checked with hostesses, they said they beeped us and called our name but we did not respond so they removed our reservation. I told them that never happened , we waited over 2 hours for a table. Only reason we waited was because of fantasmic tickets. Told our waitress what happened. She was super nice, food was quick and good. All had dessert sampler, it was excellent. Had to run across park for show right after dinner. Fantasmic was closed and people were waiting for next show, but we got in with our tickets and sat in second to last row of reserved section. We just made it.

Pros:

dessert

Cons:

waited too long, they blew us off

Review of Toy Story Pizza Planet CLOSED February 1, 2016 for Long Rehab

Reviewed by KCKAS Review Date: 12/20/2015

Family of 5, we had pizzas and meatball subs, and salads. No complaints. Too hot out, ate upstairs. It was empty and had our own bathroom. Cupcakes were good.

Pros:

pizza

Review of Rainforest Cafe

Reviewed by KCKAS Review Date: 12/20/2015

Too loud to have a conversation. Steak and shrimp was adequate. Son had steak and liked it. 2 daughters had burgers, one liked, other was too salty to eat. I had blue something sandwich, had no flavor. We loved our waiter. He was terrific. Took desserts to go because noise was ridiculous.

Pros:

kids liked ambiance

Cons:

noise level, food

Review of Candlelight Processional (Epcot)

Reviewed by emjohnson03 Review Date: 12/20/2015

This was great! We were lucky because we didn't get in till right before show time! Everyone says to do a dining plan but we went on a Friday night and the first show. It may have been because the actress wasn't too popular but we got seats and enjoyed every second.

Highly recommend for the Christmas feel and the music was great.

Pros:

music, atmosphere

Cons:

Review of Caribbean Beach Resort (Moderate Resort)

Reviewed by emjohnson03 Review Date: 12/20/2015

I stayed here with a friend from 12/15-12/19 for the Christmas season. It was decent but I don't think I would pay full price. I got a discount and we stayed in Trinidad South which was the farthest away.

That was tedious! Try staying at MK for 15 hours and it's midnight and you have 7 stops to just get to your room.

I would recommend if you want quiet though. No issues with sound at all. It's not that friendly for time management and the shuttles do come, but it's so spread out.

We hit up the dining area but again, it would out of the way. You can't just go to a store because it's a bus ride away.

Pros:

quiet

Cons:

spread out

Review of Flame Tree Barbecue

Reviewed by KCKAS Review Date: 12/20/2015

Family of five. Everyone liked their food. Sat next to pool and birds were brazen. They walked on pool ledge and came right up to food at table. I would sit a little farther from ledge next time. Will definitely go back.

Pros:

food and scenery

Cons:

brazen birds

Review of Garden Grocer

Reviewed by bmdisney Review Date: 12/20/2015

My first experience with GG was during the planning stages on my most recent trip. On the front end, it was all positive. But my plans unexpectedly changed requiring me to cancel my order. I contacted GG well in advance of my trip (3 weeks) to cancel. I received confirmation my order was cancelled. My trip has now come and gone and it has been 30 days since I cancelled my order. No refund yet. My attempts to get information by email have yielded nothing. I may understand the difficulty in getting a refund if I cancelled last minute, etc. So, just a word of warning - You pay up front (which I completely understand) but if for any reason you need to cancel your order, refunds may take over a month (and counting).

Pros:

Website easy to use

Cons:

30 days and counting waiting on refund

Review of Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles

Reviewed by KCKAS Review Date: 12/20/2015

Family of 5, ate 2 croissant jambon fromage and 2 poulet au pistou. We split various desserts. Sat inside bakery. Loved everything we ate. We will be back next trip. Would have eaten here again but it was too crowded when we went.

Pros:

food and dessert

1 2,371 2,372 2,373 2,374 2,375 2,387