Reviews of Narcoossee’s

Other Menus at Narcoossee's

Narcoossee's

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/21/2021

We dined here a few months ago. We had a very nice server, and the food was really good overall. I ordered the filet and it was incredible. The dessert was also amazing. Plus, we has a beautiful view of magic kingdom from our table.

Pros:

- really good food - nice staff - beautiful views

Cons:

- food takes a while to come out, so not a great dining option for a rushed dinner.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/17/2021

The food was phenomenal, I don’t like seafood so I ordered the pork chop and banana dessert as well with sides. Amazing top quality food you wouldn’t expect to be at wdw

Pros:

food, service, view, water parade, FOOD

Cons:

nothing, everything was fantaboulous

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Went week of Jan 11th on honeymoon and had casual yet elegant dinner. Scallops were best I’ve ever had. Bartender was fantastic and high end.

Pros:

Casual yet fancy, great seafood

Cons:

Limited meat options, high price tag for more casual feeling

Reviewed by tetimko5 Review Date: 02/16/2021

Narcoossee's is one of many dining options at the Grand Floridian. The seafood here is good and the views of the lake are beautiful. When we went, our server was great and the food was good. This would be a great place for a date night or a special occasion. I think that there are some better options for seafood in Disney Springs but if you are staying at the Grand, I would give Narcoossee's a shot!

Pros:

good food, good service, excellent views

Cons:

pricey

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

My vote for the prettiest restaurant in WDW. It also has a fantastic, waterside view of the Magic Kingdom fireworks. The food is great. The menu focuses on seafood, but it still has a lot of fantastic non-seafood options.

Pros:

Decor, fireworks viewing, great food.

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by eproper11 Review Date: 04/26/2020

We ate here at the end of January 2020, an while the first time we enjoyed it in 2018, this time was a small letdown. Possibly because the first time we were so impressed with everything, we had gone in expecting much of he same. While the Service was great and the appetizer as well, the main course was under par compared to the previous visit. The poached lobsters we ordered were somewhat overcooked and mushy, not really firm enough, the steak however was slightly better this time around. Our Calamari Appetizer was the star again, its the best we have ever had while dining out.

Pros:

Excellent Service, Great Calamari

Cons:

sup par entrees, fireworks viewing not as good as billed

Reviewed by ardenandmadeline Review Date: 03/10/2020

This was the best signature meal I have had at Disney.

Pros:

The server-Amir. Cocktails and wine. Apps (calamari!) and desserts. I usually do not order cheesecake. Out of this world! Entree-perfectly cooked steak.

Reviewed by sanopa10 Review Date: 02/24/2020

narcoossees was my favorite meal of our entire trip. The food was amazing we had the cheese plate, lobster bisque soup, steak and lobster, porkchop, loaded mash potatoes wich are fantastic, and a free mini cake that said congrats for celebrating our honeymoon. we got a perfect view of the castle and got to see then turn on the Christmas lights on the tree in the magic kingdom. would recommend

Pros:

grat food, great service, got sat really fast, great view, great atmosphere

Cons:

not a cheap meal

Reviewed by TinyMelinda Review Date: 02/12/2020

Visited Narcoossee's for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was able to snag a reservation for after the MK fireworks while in line for Little Mermaid a few hours prior. Went in with no expectations (having somehow never heard of the place) and was so pleased. Our server Nelson just went above and beyond (especially after finding out that I'd just gotten engaged!).

Pros:

Great service, great view of the electrical water pageant, amazing lobster bisque! They also offered a vegan-friendly menu (small but better than nothing!).

Cons:

Definitely on the pricier side. Didn't know this was a signature restaurant!

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

Speaking of Narcossees, I was very much looking forward to eating here but we were disappointed. My boyfriend and I ate here for dinner Monday night, December 3, 2018. The food and waiter Amer were excellent but the service was more than slow and they were letting people into the restaurant dressed wearing tank tops, badly ripped jeans, hoodies, and baggy swim shorts. I thought there was a dress code?! I wore a backpack around the Magic Kingdom all day with clothes to change into and it was upsetting to see this. Those people shouldn’t have been allowed into the restaurant. Otherwise, then don’t have dress codes if you allow people not to follow them. Our reservation was at 7:20pm and I had tickets for $125 each for Disney After Hours @ MK starting at 10pm on Monday night December 3rd. We got there early around 7pm and we didn’t get out the restaurant till after 10pm!!! There’s no reason for a restaurant to take over three hours!!!!! Our waiter was more than attentive to my nut allergy and it’s a beautiful restaurant but because of how slow the service is and how people were allowed to dress, I don’t think we’ll return. We got to After Hours a half-hour late because of this and then Mine Train kept breaking down so we kept wasting time trying to get on it so all together I paid $250 plus tax for two After Hours tickets when I could only use them for two hours instead of three.

Pros:

Good server, beautiful restaurant

Cons:

SLOW service - over three hours! , people allowed into restaurant badly dressed when there's a dress code, people stand in front of your view outside on the balcony to watch fireworks

Other topics in Grand Floridian Resort and Spa