Reviews of Grand Floridian Cafe Breakfast

Grand Floridian Cafe

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/04/2021

This is a hidden gem!

Pros:

Best food on resort property I got the Mickey waffle and it was enormous and delicious and my husband got the trio egg Benedict with lobster, ham, and eggs and loved it! The mimosas are delicious as well! Perfect for a magic kingdom park day pre breakfast!!!

Cons:

Hard to get a reservation

Reviewed by Piccaso7 Review Date: 07/13/2021

Good food and good service. Nice interior.

Pros:

Good food Good service

Cons:

Nothing exciting or exceptional

Reviewed by Kyrie Review Date: 05/30/2021

The service and atmosphere are great here. The food was pretty good too and there were lots of menu options that sounded great. It's also cool that they have a large hot tea selection for something different. A good option for your Magic Kingdom day since there's not many good food options in MK.

Pros:

Easy to get to, something a little different, excellent service

Cons:

Eggs were overcooked

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/25/2021

Nice place for vegans to have breakfast because they have avacado toast and almond milk amazing coffee.

Pros:

Great vegan options

Cons:

Nothing special

Reviewed by ProfM Review Date: 01/20/2021

Breakfast wasn't anything special. A standard eggs and meat with cold toast. The waiter was good but too chatty for our taste. We really wanted to eat, he really wanted to talk...

Pros:

A good menu!

Cons:

Long wait time for food to come out.

Reviewed by SMDeMauro Review Date: 01/12/2021

One of our favorite meals on property! The chicken & waffles are huge and delicious. The lobster eggs benedict (a special the day we visited) was amazing. And the steak & eggs was so good we couldn't believe the steak wasn't a filet - so tender and flavorful! The service was excellent as well.
At one point something happened to my husband's drink glass and it broke off at the base. A cast member appeared so quickly to help that we hadn't even processed what had happened before she had it all cleaned up and was on her way to get him a fresh drink!

Pros:

Delicious food and excellent service.

Cons:

No cons that I can think of.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

One of my favorite places in WDW for breakfast! Relaxing atmosphere, great service, and tasty, simple food.

Pros:

Food, relaxing atmoshpere.

Cons:

Menu is a bit basic.

Reviewed by ncc1701 Review Date: 09/28/2018

We had lunch there after I got done with a mani/pedicure at the Spa. The lunch menu is now a mix of breakfast/lunch options. I had the the 2 Eggs with hashbrowns,sausage,bacon & toast. It was good,bacon was well cooked as was the sausage ( something that doesn't always happen in WDW).My husband wasn't in the mood for breakfast so he had the Casear salad with chicken. The few sandwich options didn't appeal to him. Our server was good which hasn't always been our experience here. As another review said the Grand Mimosa is a good size drink and I recommend it.

Pros:

Breakfast at lunch

Cons:

Not many sandwich options

Reviewed by elainep Review Date: 09/15/2018

Arrived at the Grand Floridian (after having to go through security at the Magic Kingdom even though I wasn’t going to the park) shortly before my 10:45 a.m. ADR on July 4th. I figured that since I was paying full price for my meal (my Tables in Wonderland discount doesn’t apply on the holiday), I might as well go for the cheapest meal of the day. I was seated within minutes after my arrival at a table for 2 facing the window on a lovely sunny day—the room here is really quite lovely. Ordered the French toast (3 thick half slices with a bit of fruit and a side of bacon), coffee and a Grand Mimosa, which was HUGE! Instead of being served in the usual flute, it was presented in a tall hurricane glass, much like a tropical umbrella drink. Not what I was expecting, but quite enjoyable. Breakfast was tasty as well—just enough to start the day.

Pros:

Lovely setting

Cons:

Brunch-type menu which some might not enjoy if they're expecting a typical breakfast

Reviewed by Jazzfool20 Review Date: 10/31/2017

We had breakfast at the GF Cafe, on Friday 10/13, and it was just lovely. We did not have a reservation, but only had to wait about 10-15 minutes. We had a lovely table inside, next to a window. I had a rather large, but tasty, glass of grapefruit juice, plus coffee. They brought us a basket of biscuits to start, which was a nice tough. For entrees, I had the veggie quiche, plus a side of potatoes, while my mom had the GF Breakfast. It was more than enough food and we were quite full. They even gave me a cupcake at the end, as it happened to be my birthday. The value is always excellent (especially with tables in wonderland). The cafe is always a sure-fire bet.

Pros:

Great food and service

Other topics in Grand Floridian Resort and Spa