Most Recent Reviews

Review of Ft. Wilderness Cabins (Moderate Resort)

Reviewed by fireman Review Date: 11/23/2015

This resort is beautiful but very large! We did not rent golf cart because it was a whooping $70 a day. We finally figured out bus system and that was easy to use. Loved being able to ride boat to Magic Kingdom. I was disappointed in lack of food choices at dining area. The sit down resturant is really your only choice if you don't bring your own food. They do have a order form to order groceries and the price was very reasonable. I recommend this for parties of 6. We stayed comfortably in cabin. Pools and laundry are quite spread out too.

Pros:

Lots of room

Cons:

Resort spread out

Review of San Angel Inn Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by fireman Review Date: 11/23/2015

The food was not very good here. I got steak and it was not the best. The guacamole was probably the best thing here. Chips and salsa was ok but lacked in flavor. Service lacked the Disney magic too. Waiter wasn't friendly.

Pros:

view

Cons:

food

Review of Chip and Dale Harvest Feast at The Garden Grill

Reviewed by fireman Review Date: 11/23/2015

Food was good but luckily I didn't have to pay out of pocket. The turkey was my fav! Our waiter saw it was my daughters birthday and brought cupcakes with the cobbler.

Pros:

Fun characters

Review of 50's Prime Time Cafe Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by fireman Review Date: 11/23/2015

Our server Mark was in character and the best waiter ever!!The food was yummy! The roast was tender and very yummy! The chicken was awesome! I finally got a milkshake, oh my what I had been missing all these years by not getting one! YUM!!

Pros:

Cons:

lots of people everywhere

Review of Saratoga Springs Resort (Disney Vacation Club)

Reviewed by toolmanjan Review Date: 11/24/2015

I stayed at Saratoga Springs Resort on 11/12. I arrived at the resort at 8am I received a text that my room was ready at 11:30. My room was a studio in the Paddock area. The room was clean and well maintained. I used the new bridge to Disney Springs in the morning to get to Wolfgang Puck Express. It’s still a bit of a walk. I found using the water taxi more convenient because the dock where you are dropped off is right in the middle of DS.
Sorry to see the bus transportation to and from SSR has not improved since our last stay in 1/13
One of my favorite DVC resorts
Moderate feel NOT!

Pros:

Clean comfortable relaxing

Cons:

bus service

Review of Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar

Reviewed by toolmanjan Review Date: 11/24/2015

Stopped in here twice over the last two weeks. Food and service both times were above average. The Rolling Boulder Sliders were flavorful. The Air Pirate Pretzels were a bit disappointing. Lao Che's Revenge wings were good but very messy. The drink menu is quite extensive. The fountain of Youth and the I-4 IPA were great.

The food choices may not appeal to everyone. If you have a picky eater in your group you might want try other options

Pros:

Close to boat service

Cons:

Review of Port Orleans Riverside Resort (Moderate Resort)

Reviewed by ruthann Review Date: 11/24/2015

This was our 4th visit to POR, our home resort. I always feel like I'm finally at WDW when I walk into registration and get our packet. I can finally relax:O) Our room was clean and neat. The grounds are always beautifully kept. It is a pleasure to walk the paths of AB; always feels so tropical and secluded.
The food court was excellent, esp the make your own pasta and salad stations. The huge ice cream sundaes were a treat.
The buses were efficient and we only waited 10 minutes or so tops. However, they did tend to get a little overcrowded at times. The wait times to get back to the resort were a little long at times. We used the south depot with no problems.
It was a lot warmer than usual and humid, and the parks were more crowded than we are used to, but the resort was a wonderful refuge to come back to. It's our favorite and we will continue to come back for as long as we are able.

Pros:

beautiful grounds, friendly staff, good food

Cons:

that we had to leave in 10 days

Review of Be Our Guest -Counter Service Lunch

Reviewed by fireman Review Date: 11/23/2015

Best quick service lunch in the park. Tried pot roast, so good!! Also have the prime rib sandwich, it was awesome!! The strawberry cupcake was my fav.

Pros:

food and atmosphere

Cons:

crowded

Review of Old Key West Resort (Disney Vacation Club)

Reviewed by toolmanjan Review Date: 11/25/2015

We stayed at OKW 11/17-11/21
As in the past OKW did not disappoint. Our room was close to the main pool on Peninsular Rd. The room was clean and well maintained. It appeared to have new flooring and paint.
We ate at Olivia’s three times. The food and service was outstanding each time.
We stopped at the Gurgling Suitcase twice. The first time in the evening after the parks closed the crowd there was quite obnoxious. Our midafternoon visit was much calmer. Service was great both times.
We used the boat launch to Disney Springs twice. With all of the construction and lack of parking close to the market place the boat transportation is your best bet. The launch drops you right in the middle of DS right next to the Hanger Bar and a few steps from the Boathouse.
Bus Transportation was convenient and timely as always.

Pros:

Quiet, Relaxing

Review of Narcoossee's

Reviewed by John Review Date: 11/30/2015

I had the grilled filet mignon and it was excellent. My wife had the crab cake and the Lobster Macaroni and Cheese and she said they were both very very good. The cost at Narcoossee's is high, but well worth it.

Pros:

Excellent food and service

1 1,814 1,815 1,816 1,817 1,818 1,837