Reviews of Morimoto Street Food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/18/2021

We stopped here for a snack on our day back home, and while delicious, my body's stupdity nearly hospitalized me from eating here. Boba tea in a can was great, and the takoyaki was really tasty, but apparently my pancreas did not appreciate it. I have to be careful of my fat amounts and when I sent a photo of the takoyaki to my roommate, he warned me how high in fat it was, but it was too late. It was already gone. It was a very painful flight home.

Pros:

Simple stop for some quick Japanese styled treats.

Cons:

Limited seating and kinda pricey. Also, if you have had your gallbladder removed or have problems with pancreatits randomly like I do, do not eat the takoyaki apparently, even if it's super tasty.

Reviewed by RichRdisneydad Review Date: 06/12/2021

I ordered the baby ribs. They were amazing. A smaller portion, but that's to be expected at a "street food" place. Great atmosphere and location.

Pros:

The rib meat fell right off the bone and was very flavorful. A little spicy, but not too hot. I'm not a fan of very spicy food and I found it just right. A great place to take a break from walking around the springs and have a quick bite.

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by Illanrob Review Date: 05/16/2021

Got baby ribs at Morimoto May16 2021, $14, quick carry out device, a small portion.

Pros:

Quick tasty

Cons:

Small portion

Reviewed by Kaitlyn407 Review Date: 12/19/2020

The food was alright. I thought it was a bit overpriced for what you get. Back at home I've got a better ramen shop for a cheaper price. Only reason I'm recommend it is because of the takuyaki and atmosphere. It was amazing!

Pros:

Atmosphere is amazing! Takuyaki was amazing!

Cons:

Overpriced for what it is. Better ramen at home.

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

I have always loved this chef from my days of watching the original dubbed over Iron Chef when I was little but honestly the ramen was not good. I have had such better ramen elsewhere. I was disappointed. I didn't try anything else so I'm not going to leave a bad score but nonetheless, I'd rather be honest.

Pros:

Morimoto

Cons:

Ramen