Reviews of La Hacienda de San Angel

Other Menus at La Hacienda de San Angel

La Hacienda de San Angel

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/09/2021

I used to enjoy the food here so traditional. Not anymore

Pros:

Server was great

Cons:

Food choices were pretty limited to plant based, seafood and a few steak items. There were four of us I ordered the \"chicken\" enchiladas, corn tortillas rolled with chicken cheese on top melted and awful. I left the whole dinner on the plate. The others ordered a steak dish that was tough and bland. My sangria was pineapple juice. This is not a repeatable restaurant.

Reviewed by PoorNanaPoorFather Review Date: 02/17/2021

The food was pretty good, but it felt like a typical Tex-Mex restaurant without much of an atmosphere. To be fair, I live where Mexican restaurants are on every corner, so this didn't seem special. Super high prices. Having a seat by the water would be nice, but most seats are not by the water.

Pros:

Cons:

Typical chain restaurant atmosphere.

Reviewed by mousemagictravelbyjen Review Date: 02/16/2021

I enjoyed this restaurant! Our server was from Mexico and gave great recommendations for our entrees. I love the décor in the restaurant. I will definitely be returning. It also had beautiful views of Spaceship Earth.

Pros:

Tasty entrees and chips and salsa. Can't go wrong!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by MaggieHarpe Review Date: 01/16/2021

One of my favorite places to eat in WDW. The ambiance is perfect! We were lucky enough to get to sit by the water and could watch the boats go by and had a great view of the scenery. The food was soooo good! It is a wonderful place to go if your alone with your hubby/wife or a fun place to eat with the kids too. Plus it's inside so you get that much needed break from the FL heat.

Pros:

Great food, fun ambiance, great theming

Cons:

Dark for kids

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/08/2021

Food is great! Perfect for families, kids can ride the three cabarellos, while they wait for the food!

Pros:

-Great Environment -Great Food -Pretty Easy to get a table

Cons:

-Can be loud

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/17/2020

my husband and I ate here during our honeymoon, it was walk up when we went and the food was good.

Pros:

fun decor, food was good, drinks were great

Cons:

food was good

Reviewed by Cazstar Review Date: 06/20/2020

The restaurant has great theming and view of the lake. The server was knowledgable about the dishes and made the night special as we were celebrating a birthday when there. The dishes were very filling and taste. Ate the meal with a great view of the fireworks.

Pros:

Good food, service

Cons:

Tables are close together

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/31/2020

Recently ate here for the first time. We booked it for the night time show. They waited to bring our food out until after the show, dimmed all the lights and let us move our chairs to watch out of the large WALL of windows. The food was great and we really enjoyed ourselves!

Pros:

Good food, fireworks viewing.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/28/2020

Amazing food and it is great for the whole family.

Pros:

Very tasty

Cons:

People who don’t like Mexican food don’t go.

Reviewed by olivemargaret22 Review Date: 03/24/2020

This is a top 3 restaurant for me in EPCOT for sure. The food used to be more Tex-Mex but they have been moving toward more authentic options. You can't beat the view. It is a really good use of the dining plan.

Pros:

View, tasty, MARGS

Cons:

can be pricey