Reviews of La Hacienda de San Angel

Children's Dinner Menu

Cuisines: Mexican

Cuisines: Mexican
Read more about La Hacienda de San Angel including links to the menus here :

Waterside table service restaurant in Mexico.

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/17/2020

my husband and I ate here during our honeymoon, it was walk up when we went and the food was good.

Pros:

fun decor, food was good, drinks were great

Cons:

food was good

Reviewed by Cazstar Review Date: 06/20/2020

The restaurant has great theming and view of the lake. The server was knowledgable about the dishes and made the night special as we were celebrating a birthday when there. The dishes were very filling and taste. Ate the meal with a great view of the fireworks.

Pros:

Good food, service

Cons:

Tables are close together

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/31/2020

Recently ate here for the first time. We booked it for the night time show. They waited to bring our food out until after the show, dimmed all the lights and let us move our chairs to watch out of the large WALL of windows. The food was great and we really enjoyed ourselves!

Pros:

Good food, fireworks viewing.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/28/2020

Amazing food and it is great for the whole family.

Pros:

Very tasty

Cons:

People who don’t like Mexican food don’t go.

Reviewed by olivemargaret22 Review Date: 03/24/2020

This is a top 3 restaurant for me in EPCOT for sure. The food used to be more Tex-Mex but they have been moving toward more authentic options. You can't beat the view. It is a really good use of the dining plan.

Pros:

View, tasty, MARGS

Cons:

can be pricey

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/12/2019

This restaurant is much better than San Angel Inn inside the temple. The food, service, and view of the lagoon are top notch.

Pros:

corn soup

Cons:

NA

Reviewed by disneyjill Review Date: 08/05/2019

We dined here in July and really enjoyed our dinner. We were able to walk up and get a table for 2 quickly. We both ordered shrimp tacos and they were excellent. Our server was friendly and attentive.

Pros:

Great food, sat quickly

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/07/2019

My wife and I ordered the Last Hacienda for two (steak, chicken and chorizo) with sides. The sides we're good. The chicken was ok. They steak was horribly tough! It was like chewing gum. We left half of it on the serving platter. I was appalled that they would try to pass of grilled "slim Jim's" as chorizo. OMG! It was literally Slim Jim's!

Someone please explain to me why they won't place salt and pepper on the table? We had to ask for salt and wait for it to arrive (5-7 minutes). When it arrived, we found out you had to ask for pepper, too. We asked for that but ate before it arrived.

Pros:

Quick seating

Cons:

Little value

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

The food here isn't that much better than La Cantina de San Angel, you just get larger portions. I don't like this place because I came for diner to watch Illuminations. They pipe the music in, I asked for an Illuminations table, said I would wait for a good seat. When we sat down the table seemed like it didn't have a good angle and there were pillars in our way. I said I would wait for a better table but was assured this was a "great location". Well it wasn't a good location, it was bad. It was the worst spot I've had for Illuminations, we ended up going outside the 2nd half to see it.

Pros:

Decent food

Cons:

For me had a really bad view of Illuminations

Reviewed by gullgeorge Review Date: 12/10/2017

We had the Del Mar (grilled shrimp, scallops and fish) for two and the food was excellent and plenty for two people. This was one of the nest meals we have had for sometime at Disney. Excellent service and the only downside was fitting all the food on a table for two.

Pros:

Service, Atmosphere