Reviews of D-Luxe Burger

D-Luxe Burger

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by TeacherManJoe Review Date: 05/29/2022

D-Luxe Burger is a spot with really good burgers and tasty milkshakes and provides a nice, accessible meal in Disney Springs.

Stop here if you’re overwhelmed by the options in Disney Springs and just want a tasty burger and milkshake. There isn’t anything super special that you couldn’t get at another good burger joint, but that may be exactly what you’re looking for!

Pros:

Tasty burgers with good combo varieties Thick, delicious milkshakes

Cons:

Nothing crazy unique here

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/15/2022

Burgers were lukewarm, certainly not freshly cooked to order. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and couldn’t eat the bacon, it was barely cooked. Everything, especially the fries, was WAY too salty.

Pros:

Cons:

Food quality

Reviewed by Disneylover123 Review Date: 02/04/2022

This place is always very good every time I go. I love the garlic ranch dipping sauce they have and I love the atmosphere when you are eating inside here. Overall the burger was okay and the fries were pretty good too. The garlic ranch really put the meal over the top for me. I could see how this place might not be some people's favorite if they don't like dipping sauces. One bad thing about this place though was the line. I thought the line was a bit crammed and pushed together.

Pros:

Good dipping sauces, good atmosphere, good service

Cons:

Crammed line, not a huge variety of food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/27/2021

Its not that hard, get with it

Pros:

I have no pros. Rude people

Cons:

They serve ice cold meals because they forget about costomers

Reviewed by JBook Review Date: 10/20/2021

I like that you can Mobile Order. Each time we’ve eaten here, it’s been outstanding. Recently we tried the Tripeleta burger and it was so delicious, I’m wiping drool off my phone just typing about it! Also nice outdoor seating.

Pros:

All. The. Burgers.

Cons:

None..??

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/18/2021

Delicious. Nice seating with some interesting and super comfy chair choices (like nice wingback chairs) and a very fancy array of burgers to choose from. Food quality was great!

Pros:

Fancy burgers and reasonably priced

Cons:

A little oddly laid out maybe?

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/07/2021

Does not live up to the hype. I ordered a Diablo burger and it was very okay... the burger was stacked high and looked impressive but was definitely lacking, the pile of toppings try there hardest to disguise the fact that the burger patty is far from fresh. It tastes like a food court burger grilled up hours ago and then allowed to rest in a vat of beefy fluid waiting to be re warmed and slapped on a bun. The bun was soggy but the toppings were good. The fries also disappoint, they were tough and chewy instead of crisp on the outside and soft and tender on the inside as they should be. Over priced for a very mediocre burger with decent toppings.

Pros:

Burgers look delicious

Cons:

Burgers don’t taste nearly as good as they look

Reviewed by Chelsea Review Date: 09/29/2021

This was a good restaurant if you're looking for something on the quick side, that you didn't need to make a reservation for. We really enjoyed the burgers we ate, but the star for us, was the bourbon milkshake. It was sooo good!

Pros:

Good burgers, no reservation required, delicious milkshakes

Cons:

If you're looking for something other than a burger, this is not the place. But kind of implied in the name lol

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/06/2021

The worst food we've ever eaten there. Hamburger was hard as a hockey puck and tasteless. Gave my husband heartburn. My chicken sandwich was no better. Tiniest, thinnest piece of unseasoned, overcooked tasteless chicken I have ever eaten. We I'll not be going back.

Pros:

Cons:

Tasteless, overcooked,small portions

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/02/2021

Horrible burgers, they were cold, buns stale, seasoning was like pure salt....the fries tasted like we're cooked yesterday and also were cold waited 20 minutes got the bag and this was the worst burgers we ever had...will not go back there or recommend.

Pros:

Mobile order was ok

Cons:

Food quality is poor

YeSake