We may be currently looking forward to the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays that starts on November 24th, but we’re saving a little bit of our excitement for what is to come.
We’re talking about Festival of the Arts! Yep, the 2024 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts will kick off on January 12th, 2023, and will run until February 19th, 2023. We’ve gotten a look at which booths we can expect to be available, but what about the FOOD?
Disney shared with us a FIRST LOOK of the food items that we can expect to be available at the festival, and we couldn’t be more excited. Two fan-favorite eats will return in 2024. Check it out!
First up, you can get the famous Rainbow Cake with freeze-dried Skittles at Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey.
You’ll also be able to snag the Red Wine-braised Beef Short Rib with parsnip puree, broccolini, baby tomatoes and balsamic glaze at Pastoral Palate.
Plus, Disney shared that the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine will RETURN, allowing you to eat five different booth items and win a prize. YAY.
And there you have it! We’ll be sure to keep you updated with more Disney news as we have it. Make sure to follow along for more so that you never miss a thing.
Learn More About EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts!
- ALL of the Food Booths for the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts
- EVERYTHING That Returned to the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts
- EPCOT-Inspired Outfits For Your Next Disney World Trip
- PRICES and Restaurants for Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Packages in EPCOT
- FULL LIST of Performers for Disney on Broadway at the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts
- A Complete Guide to EPCOT Festivals
- EVERYTHING You Need to Know About the Festival of the Arts
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be visiting EPCOT during Festival of the Arts? Let us know in the comments!