For all you Minnie Mouse and Disney Loungefly backpack lovers out there, we have great news for you!
Loungefly bags have become a staple when attending the Disney parks. So it is no surprise that many guests love to collect them! With all the special designs, it is no wonder why folks can’t get enough — and we just spotted another new one.
Loungefly’s newest design features Minnie Mouse as a Dia de los Muertos Sugar Skull and we can already tell it is going to be a staple for this Halloween season!
The Minnie Mouse Dia de los Muertos Sugar Skull mini backpack features a black background with an all-over floral sugar skull pattern. Of course, those familiar ears can be found on this bag too!
The Loungefly backpack is beautifully decorated throughout with bright and beautiful colors and flowers to celebrate the Mexican holiday. Not only is this Loungefly striking to see during the day, but there is a special element to it at night.
Once the Loungefly is in the dark, the bag glows! You will never have trouble locating your bag in the dark, and the intricate designs will be visible for all to see. You can preorder it now at the link below, and bags will be shipped out in October.
Be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for the latest Disney shopping news and more!
Read More About What's Happening for Halloween Here!
- The ONLY Guide You Need for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Disney World in 2023
- AllEars TV: EVERYTHING At Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party! — Food, Rides, Characters, and More!
- 10 Rookie Mistakes to Avoid at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- 36 Matching Family Halloween Tees For Disney World
- ALERT! New Halloween Loungefly Bags and Ears Are Online Now!
- Learn About the Halloween Scavenger Hunt Coming to EPCOT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be purchasing this Minnie Mouse Loungefly? Tell us in the comments below!