There are PLENTY of places to choose from when it comes to dining in Disney World.
Between the parks, Disney Springs, and the resorts, there’s probably something for just about everyone. Speaking of resorts, Disney just announced that a whole bunch of NEW menu items are coming to the Wilderness Lodge — so let’s check them out!
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is cooking up some exciting new dishes at two different dining locations! Both Territory Lounge and Roaring Fork have had some revamping done to their menus, and we’re pretty dang excited about it.
- Territory Popcorn Sampler — spicy, caramel, sea salt, truffle, and BBQ flavors
- Artisanal Cheese and Charcuterie — Oregon and Utah cheeses with a focus on smokey notes and even a cheese wrapped in honey and sea salt – accompanied by fresh honeycomb, pickled vegetables, and handcrafted bread
- Loaded Baked Potato Flatbread — bacon, potato, chive cream cheese, and crème fresh
- Salmon Run Flatbread — topped with an in-house dill-cured gravlax salmon with truffle cream cheese, fried capers, onions, black sea salt, and dill
- Bacon on the Wire — black pepper candied bacon cured in smoked paprika and bourbon, cold smoked, and roasted perfectly with a bourbon glaze served with deviled eggs topped with fried shrimp, chipotle beef jerky, and salmon candy with a bourbon drizzle
- Bone and Brie — roasted bone marrow, honey-baked brie baked in a cast iron skillet with marionberry onion jam
- National 95 — Whistle Pig Rye from the East coast with simple syrup, and sparkling Argyle Brut from the West coast
- L&C G&T — Fords Gin, St. Germaine, and elderflower tonic, garnished with a cucumber ribbon and fresh flower.
- Orchard’s Bounty — Ketel One Peach & Orange Blossom Botanicals vodka, house-made pinot gris syrup, Dolin Blanc vermouth, and Aperol
- Orange Spice Sangria — Chateau Ste Michelle cabernet, Cointreau orange liqueur, apple cider, and house-made orange spice syrup
- Smores Old Fashioned –– Elijah Craig bourbon, toasted marshmallow syrup, and chocolate bitters garnished with perfectly toasted marshmallows
- Timeless Elias — a smoking libation featuring Macallan 12 yr. scotch, house-made vanilla bean syrup, and Courvoisier VSOP
- Meat and Potatoes Quiche — broccoli, potatoes, bacon, ham, and gouda
- Vegetable Lover’s Quiche — peppers, onions, leeks, green peas, potatoes, broccoli, fresh herb, and cheddar
- Warm Freshly Baked Cinnamon Roll — fresh blueberries and blueberry cream cheese frosting
- Warm Grizzly Bear Claw — with mixed nuts and raisin filling
- Asian-Style Noodle Salad — tofu, mixed vegetables, crispy rice noodles, and fried wontons
- Heirloom Tomato Salad — pickled wild mushrooms, burrata cheese, red pepper pesto, and basil
- Country-Style Baked Meatloaf — buttery green peas, chunky mashed potatoes, and gravy
- Barbecued Brisket and Burnt Ends — potato hash, fiery coleslaw, and cornbread
- Almond Walnut Bundt Cake — with a coffee glaze and cream cheese icing
- Blueberry Thyme Crumb Pie
- Bear Mousse Cake — raspberry mousse, almond cake, and dark chocolate ganache
- Humphrey Bee Hive Cake — chocolate cake, passionfruit mousse, sugar bees, and a white chocolate Humphrey on top
You can grab the new Roaring Fork items beginning on October 11th, but head on over to Territory Lounge now to try some of their new offerings! It sounds like we’re going to have quite a few new dishes and drinks to try over at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, so be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for more!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get the free Cheat Sheet for Disney's Wilderness Lodge & Animal Kingdom Lodge! Click here to get started!
Have you been to Disney’s Wilderness Lodge? Let us know in the comments!