Today’s a BIG day for fans of eating around the world in EPCOT!
Disney just announced the official dates for EPCOT’s 2022 International Food & Wine Festival, so now we know that the event will take place from July 14th to November 19th, 2022. And with that announcement, Disney also gave us a hint about some of the entertainment and food that will be at the festival this year! So let’s check out everything that Disney has confirmed will RETURN to the Food & Wine Festival in 2022.
We already know some of the booths that will return, along with some exciting entertainment and activities. Let’s dive in!
Disney announced that the 2022 Food & Wine Festival will have over 25 Global Marketplaces (or food booths) throughout EPCOT. Here’s the full list of what you can expect:
- The Alps — Indulge in comforting Alpine cuisine, like warm Raclette Swiss cheese served with a baguette.
- Australia — Embark on a culinary journey Down Under as you sample popular Australian food and wine.
- Appleseed Orchard — Celebrate autumn with tasty apple creations — like an apple tart or apple cider.
- Belgium — Satisfy your sweet tooth with a fluffy Belgian waffle — and pair it with a bold Belgian beer.
- Brazil — Dig into South American cuisine and culture with the Land of the Palms’ finest fare.
- Brew-Wing at the Odyssey (Potentially opening August 15th — some Disney websites appear to display conflicting info on this) — Try a variety of flavorful chicken wings—along with assorted beers and ciders.
- Canada — Discover delightful dishes and refreshing beverages from the Great White North.
- Coastal Eats (Opening August 15th) — Savor succulent seafood dishes that pair beautifully with cold beer, wine, and cocktails.
- China — Please your palate with popular Chinese plates, bubble tea, draft beer, and cocktails.
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™ — Delight in hearty, plant-based fare featuring Impossible foods, as well as wine or a refreshing cocktail.
- Flavors from Fire — Enjoy heartwarming dishes inspired by campfire-cooked summertime favorites.
- France — Fall in love with the classic cuisine of France — along with assorted wines or a slushy cocktail.
- The Fry Basket (NEW) — Snack on crispy French fries or yucca fries, seasoned to perfection.
- Germany — Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Greece — Opa! Enjoy traditional Greek dishes like spanakopita or a gyro.
- Hawaiʻi (Opening August 15th) –Traverse the Pacific for tropical flavors and island favorites both savory and sweet.
- Hops & Barley — Stay stateside for all-American craft beer, wines, and the hottest tastes from coast to coast.
- India — Spice up your life with Indian cuisine, like samosas and chicken tikka masala.
- Ireland — Enjoy favorites from the Emerald Isle, like Irish sausage and seafood pie—which pair wonderfully with Irish ale and mead honey wine.
- Italy — Relish the simple elegance of cucina italiana, with some of the world’s best-loved food and wine.
- Japan — Delight your appetite with delish dishes and lively libations from the Land of the Rising Sun.
- Kenya — Set off on a safari of flavor as you enjoy traditional Kenyan food and beer.
- Mac & Eats (Opening August 15th) — Discover macaroni-and-cheese combos your mom never imagined!
- Mexico — Take your taste buds south of the border for tacos, tostadas, Mexican craft beer, and margaritas.
- The Noodle Exchange (Opening August 15th) — Savor the flavors of the Far East served up in delicious noodle dishes.
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE® — Get the brunch party started! Sample sweet treats and sip on sparkling mimosas.
- Spain — Feast on flavorful Spanish foods — like paella and charcuterie — along with beer and wine.
- The Swanky Saucy Swine — Try out tantalizing pork dishes that pair well with wine and cocktails.
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina — Treat your senses to traditional Moroccan cuisine, like grilled kebabs and a falafel pita.
We’ve only got ONE new food booth this year, which is a bit unusual! But we’ll be excited to find out what all of these spots are serving, so stay tuned.
Eat to the Beat Concert Series
Disney announced that the Eat to the Beat Concert Series will be returning for the 2022 Food & Wine Festival!
They said, “Our star-studded lineup has something for every taste — from pop to country to R&B and more.” This year’s concerts will have “internationally recognized artists as well as local bands,” which will perform on the America Gardens Theatre Stage in the American Adventure pavilion of World Showcase.
Here’s this year’s FULL lineup of performers:
- July 14th – 15th – Baha Men
- July 16th – 18th – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 29th – 30th – Taylor Dayne
- July 31st – Aug. 1st – Tiffany
- Aug. 5th – 8th – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 12th – 13th – The Devon Allman Project
- Aug. 14th – 15th – Christopher Cross
- Aug. 19th – 20th – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- Aug. 21st – 22nd – Air Supply
- Sept. 2nd – 3rd – Southern Avenue
- Sept. 4th – 5th – Kris Allen & David Cook
- Sept. 9th – 10th – Hoobastank (NEW)
- Sept. 16th – 17th – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
- Sept. 23rd – 24th – BBMak
- Sept. 30th – Oct. 1st – Stokley (NEW)
- Oct. 2nd – 3rd – Sheila E.
- Oct. 7th – 8th – Mark Wills
- Oct. 9th – 10th – 38 Special
- Oct. 23rd – 24th – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 28th – 31st – Hanson
- Nov. 4th – 7th – Boyz II Men
If you REALLY want to catch one of these concerts, you can get guaranteed seating by booking an Eat to the Beat dining package. They’ll be available Mondays-Fridays during the festival at a number of restaurants. Reservations open May 24th online.
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt
Each EPCOT festival typically has a scavenger hunt for guests to enjoy as they eat their way around the park. The Food & Wine Festival will bring back the Ratatouille-themed hunt, in which you’ll search for Remy, who’s hiding around the festival.
To complete the scavenger hunt, you can buy a map and stickers at one of these gift shops: Port of Entry, Pin Traders – Camera Center, or World Traveler. Last year, the map cost $9.99, but Disney hasn’t announced a price for the 2022 scavenger hunt yet.
You’ll walk around World Showcase and look for the hidden statues of Remy. Once you’ve found them, you can match the sticker to the correct location on the map. When you’ve got them all marked, you can bring your completed map to one of these gift shops to claim your prize: Disney Traders, Gateway Gifts, or World Traveler.
Last year, the prize was a Disney character-themed bowl, but these prizes change frequently, so we’re excited to see what EPCOT has in store for this year’s version!
Emile’s Fromage Montage
And cheese lovers will be glad to hear that Emile’s Fromage Montage will be returning in 2022 as well!
This is a cheese crawl around the festival. Be sure to pick up a free Festival Passport when you arrive, which has all the information you’ll need about the event. In years past, there were 5 cheese dishes selected from various booths for the Fromage Montage. You could get one of each of these dishes, 5 of the same cheese dish, or any combination of them, as long as you had 5 total. You would just need to make sure your passport got stamped when you purchased one.
But this year, they’re switching things up! There are more than 10 (!!!) items on the list, and you can mix and match to pick the 5 that you want. That makes it even easier to complete the crawl! Here’s the list of options:
- Crispy Barbecued Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese at The Swanky Saucy Swine
- Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions, and Beer-Cheese Fondue at Flavors from Fire
- Crispy Paneer with Mango-Curry Ketchup at India
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions, and Cheese at Germany
- Raclette (any) at The Alps
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey at Greece
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread at Brazil
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll at Canada
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts (Available Beginning August 15th) at Hawaiʻi
- Mac & Cheese (any) (Available Beginning August 15th) at Mac and Eats
Although we don’t have a lot of information about the specifics, we do know that Disney will have some NEW merchandise for the 2022 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
Disney has said that there will be “apparel, home décor, trading pins, and more” at this year’s event.
And that’s everything that we know is returning to the 2022 Food & Wine Festival so far! We’ll keep you updated as we continue to learn more, so stay tuned with AllEars for more of the latest Disney news.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get the free list of the Best EPCOT Snacks! Click here to get started!
Are you going to this year’s Food & Wine Festival in EPCOT? Let us know in the comments!