You’re probably very familiar with EPCOT’s International Food & Wine Festival (and the crowds that can come with it). But did you know that there is ANOTHER food and wine festival held in Disney World each year that isn’t in EPCOT?
It’s true! Over at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort you’ll find the Food and Wine Classic event — a special offering that lets you enjoy UNLIMITED food samples from top restaurants and unlimited drinks for one price. Whether you’re a long-time fan of this festival or you’re looking to go this year for the first time, we’ve got some big news!
The dates for the 2022 Food and Wine Classic have officially been announced. The event will be returning for its 12th year from November 11th-12th, 2022 and will take place from 5:30PM-9PM each day.
During the event, guests will be able to sample some dishes from award-winning chefs, sip on various wines, enjoy live entertainment, and more. You could combine your experience at this event with a stay at the Swan and Dolphin Resort. But, the event is open to the general public (not just guests of the Swan and Dolphin Resorts) so you’ll be able to just purchase causeway event tickets for the night(s) you want to visit as well. According to the website, these causeway tickets will be $165 per person and ticket purchase is coming soon.
Full menus have not yet been announced for the event but we’ll be on the lookout for more updates. If you’ve always been curious about this event or this event is a must-do for you year after year, be sure to mark down those dates in your calendars. And, as always, check back with us for all the latest Disney news.
Click here to see our FIRST LOOK at the 2021 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic to see what it’s like!
More Stories About Disney World
- Only Disney World Experts Know About These Top Secret Spots in Hollywood Studios
- 5 EXCLUSIVE Events Happening in Disney World on New Year’s Eve
- Disney+ Subscribers Can SAVE On Loungeflys Bags With Exclusive Discount
- 6 NEW Reasons to Visit Disney Springs on December 1st!
- WARNING: These 13 (!!!) Disney Discounts End SOON
- Disney Fans Are Freaking Out ️About the NEW Haunted Mansion Change in Magic Kingdom
- The EPCOT Strategy That Could Save You Valuable Time in Disney World
- NEWS: A HUGE Change Just Hit the Haunted Mansion in Disney World 😱
- NEWS: Republican State Lawmakers Walk Out of Legislative Meeting to Repeal Disney Bill
- NEWS: Disney CEO Bob Iger Comments on “Woke Agenda” Criticisms
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get the free list of the 10 Best Secrets of Disney World! Click here to get started!
Have you ever been to the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic? Tell us in the comments!