But, if you’re able to get a reservation, you’ll be treated to an experience that you can only get on the planet of Batuu. Here you can order up specialty cocktails and unique appetizers all to the latest music being spun by DJ R3X (which Disney history buffs might recognize from Star Tours). But, now you don’t have to head to Disney World to get a taste of Oga’s Cantina!
Right now, Disney is selling TWO souvenir mugs that have previously only been found inside Oga’s Cantina online on shopDisney!
First up is the Porg Mug, which is designed after the sea-dwelling beakless birds from Ahch-To. You may not be able to sip on a Cliff Dweller (which is a mix of citrus juices, coconut, hibiscus-grenadine, and Seagram’s ginger ale) from home, but who doesn’t love drinking out of a porg cup, right?
It costs $29.99.
Plus, you can also find the Endor Tiki Mug online too! It is typically served with the Yub Nub ( which is made with Malibu Pineapple Rum, Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Citrus Juices, and Passion Fruit) and the design on the outside is molded landscape of Endor. Look close and you’ll even spot some Ewoks!
You can bring it home for $29.99.
So, whether you’ve been trying to snag a reservation for Oga’s Cantina or you just want to bring some Star Wars collectibles home, you can find both these souvenir mugs on shopDisney right now! And, you’ll even be getting them cheaper than you would in Disney World (though there’s no drink included).
We’ll continue to keep an eye out for more new Disney items that become available online, so be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for the latest!
Disney Merchandise News
- Only REAL Fans Will Understand Disney’s NEW Retro T-Shirt!
- It Might Take All of Your Willpower NOT to Grab Disney’s NEW 50th Anniversary Board Game
- Heads Up Star Wars Fans: Disney Has Released Rey’s Lightsaber Online!
- Grab Disney’s New DENIM Mickey Backpack Online Now!
- PHOTOS: Are These New Lightsaber Pieces in Disney World Cute or Creepy? You Decide!
- The Makeup That WON’T Melt Off Your Face in Disney World
- PHOTOS: Think It’s Easier to Get the Figment Popcorn Bucket in Disney World Today? Think Again…
- The ULTIMATE Gift Guide for the Marvel Fan in Your Life!
- PHOTOS: Disney, This Might Be The Weirdest Lightsaber Accessory EVER
- PHOTOS: One Disney World Popcorn Bucket Is VERY Late to the Party
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever been to Oga’s Cantina in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!