But, there are still plenty of ways to prepare yourself for pouring rain, lightning, and the like before your vacation. And, if you plan on visiting Orlando’s theme parks over the coming days, you’ll want to be prepared and check the weather forecast before heading out!
According to FOX 35 Orlando, weather forecasts report that a strong cold front will make its way through East Central Florida on Thursday bringing heavy rain to the areas where Disney World and Universal Orlando are located.
Storm Team Meteorologist Kristin Giannas predicts that the cold front will bring “strong gusty winds” and that “lightning [is] definitely a possibility as well as an isolated tornado.” So, if you’re heading to the parks, you’ll want to pack rain gear and an extra pair of shoes for your visits!
And, once the storms clear, you might want want to pack an extra jacket! The forecast for the weekend includes highs in the 70s and lows in the 50s and 60s. Plus, Halloween will even be a bit chillier than in years past with Orlando temperatures predicted to be 59 degrees in the morning.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on everything happening in Disney World, including the weather you can expect soon so be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for the latest!
What’s your favorite time of the year to be in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- WHEN ‘Encanto’ Will Be FREE For Disney+ Subscribers!
- NEWS: Another Character Dining Experience Will Reopen in Disney World SOON!
- PHOTOS: Love Marvel’s Hawkeye? We’ve Got Some AWESOME Merch for You!
- PHOTOS: Holiday Balloons Have Arrived in Disney World!
- Save Up to 50% On Disney Merch With These Cyber Monday Deals!
- How to Save Big on Disney Merch This Cyber Monday!
- How to See the Disney World Holiday Parade Without an After Hours Ticket!
- LONG Lines & BIG Crowds: See the Wait Times for the Week of Thanksgiving in Disney World
- Ever Wonder What Happens to Disney World’s Food Waste?
- PHOTOS: Sneak Peek at the 30th Anniversary Treats and Merchandise Coming to Disneyland Paris