It’s been a busy morning filled with Disneyland news!
As of today, the parks have increased ticket and parking prices, one Magic Key Pass has completely sold out, and a new ticket tier has been added for peak times of the year. And, if you’re planning your 2022 Disneyland vacation, there’s another update that you’ll want to know about!
According to the Orange County Register, Disneyland will be bringing BACK the parking trams that take guests between the Mickey and Friends and Pixar Pals parking garages and the front gates of the park in early 2022!
These trams have been unavailable for guests since March 2020 due to “COVID-19 health and safety crowding concerns” and the ability to save on “labor and maintenance expenses” while park capacity has been reduced. So, anyone parking their cars in the garages has needed to walk to the main entrance when they arrive and back to their cars at the end of the day.
However, the Toy Story surface parking lot reopened to guests in June with bus service to take them to the parks as an alternative to walking. And, the Disneyland Monorail has since reopened this October for guests to board in Downtown Disney, leading into the parks.
Prior to the trams reopening, Disneyland has stated that it will be conducting maintenance on the vehicles and bringing back more Cast Members. Disney has not yet shared an update on when parking trams could be returning to Disney World.
We’ll continue to keep an eye out for an official return date for the Disneyland trams, and in the meantime, stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
Have you been to Disneyland recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- You Can Only Get Disneyland’s NEW Menu Item on Select Nights!
- Disney+ Subscribers Can Get Into Disney World EARLY. Here’s How.
- Disney Menu Updates: THREE Restaurants Reopen and Holiday Treats Begin to Arrive!
- Check Out the Food and Drinks Coming to Disneyland’s Merriest Nites!
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Fall Treats Arrive Including One Themed After a Fan-Favorite Ride!
- NEWS: Parking Trams Returning to Disneyland Resort SOON!
- NEWS: Disneyland INCREASES Ticket and Parking Prices
- Pay-Per-Ride Prices INCREASE Heading Into the Weekend at Disney World
- PHOTOS: Disneyland Has Started Decorating for the Holidays!