Disney World’s 50th-anniversary celebrations may have just kicked off, but even MORE changes will be coming to the parks soon!
On October 19th, the brand new planning feature, Disney Genie, will officially launch in Disney World bringing THREE new services to the My Disney Experience app. We’ve been breaking down everything that you need to know about Disney Genie (which is FREE) and the two services that will replace FastPass+, and now we have more details on which rides will be considered Individual Attraction Selection!
As a quick refresher, Individual Attraction Selections will be the new way to “skip the line” at some of Disney World’s most popular attractions that are NOT included in Disney Genie+. But, unlike FastPass+, to access these new Lightning Lanes (aka former FastPass lanes), guests will need to pay an extra cost that will vary by date, attraction, and park.
We previously knew only a few attractions that would be considered Individual Attraction Selections, but today Disney announced the FULL list of rides across all four parks. So, here are all 8 attractions that will have a pay-per-ride option:
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
As far as pricing, it will change throughout the year, with prices rising during busier times of the year and lowering during the “off-season.” But, Disney has shared that when the service launches on October 19th, the maximum pricing will be $15 per person, per ride.
And, more specifically Individual Attraction Selections will cost $7 per person for Expedition Everest, $10-$12 per person for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, $9-$11 per person for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, and $15 per person for Rise of the Resistance.
Individual Attraction Selections must be purchased on the day of your visit with day guests being able to begin making their reservations once they first enter the park that they are visiting and those staying at Disney World Resort hotels being able to make their reservations beginning at 7AM.
And, don’t forget that each guest will be limited to two Individual Attraction Lightning Lane Selections per day (NOT per park)
We’ll be sure to update you on everything you need to know about Disney Genie and beyond soon! In the meantime, stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
What ride would you pay for in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- How Do Ride Breakdowns Affect Disney World’s New Pay-Per-Ride Option?
- Is it WORTH Staying at a Disney World Hotel for the New Pay-Per-Ride Perk?
- How to Get the Most Out of the Free Version of Disney Genie
- How Does Rider Switch Work For Disney Genie+ and Pay-Per-Ride Attractions?
- There’s Still One Free Way to Skip the Lines in Disney World
- More Details on the Four New Dining Spots Coming Disney World’s Swan Reserve Resort
- New Passholder Section Arrives on Disney World App
- Why Disney+ May NOT Outgrow Netflix as Analysts Previously Predicted
- HURRY! Don’t Miss Out on the Polynesian 50th Anniversary Collection in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: Medals Revealed For runDisney’s 2022 Princess Half Marathon Weekend