But, today, a whole bunch of news dropped in Disney World with an opening date for the Indiana Jones stunt show and the return of modified character meet and greets. And, Animal Kingdom is included in the list of experiences making their way back into the parks!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be bringing back some of its most popular entertainment this Fall for the 50th anniversary! In early November, you’ll be able to enjoy the music of Chakranadi and the Kora Tinga Tinga in the streets of Harambe, as well as the Tam Tam Drummers in Africa!
We’ll be sure to give you all the details when they return next month. So, stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news coming soon!
What’s your favorite kind of entertainment to watch in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- Did You Know That Walt Disney Lived in a LITERAL Fairytale Home?
- One Park Continues to Have the Longest Wait Times in Disney World
- How Much Can YOU Save With Disney’s New Halloween Sale?
- RECIPE: Cap’n Jack’s Clam Dip from a Long-Lost Disney Restaurant!
- Zombie Captain America is…Coming to Disneyland Resort?!
- The Biggest Disney News You Missed This Week!
- PHOTOS: Mickey Is SUPER Fancy Today in Disney World…As A Popcorn Bucket!
- Disney World Extends Select Park Hours in October and November
- A Popular Holiday Scavenger Hunt Will Be BACK at EPCOT This Year!
- FULL Cookie Stroll Line Up Announced For EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!