There’s been a LOT going to Disneyland lately, ever since its late April reopening!
Originally, when Disneyland reopened, the social distancing guidelines prevented certain measures from returning. One of these happened to be single rider lines, in order to promote health and safety procedures. However, many of these procedures were changed on June 15th as temperature checks have ended, out-of-state visitors were welcomed back into the parks, and mask mandates were removed.
The Orange County Register has announced that single rider lines have returned at many popular attractions in Disneyland and Disney California Adventure!
Disneyland has reinstated these queues at Space Mountain, Indiana Jones Adventure, Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run, Star Tours, and Splash Mountain. And, Disney California Adventure has also single rider lines at Radiator Springs Racers, Incredicoaster, and Grizzly River Run.
We’ll continue to give you a look at everything happening in Disneyland and Disney California Adventure moving forward! And, you can stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
Are you going to Disneyland any time soon? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Disney Menu Updates: Prices Increase at 2 Popular Spots and MORE Holiday Treats Arrive
- Disney Menu Updates: Sneak Peek at TWO Reopening Restaurants, Holiday Treats, and MORE!
- You Can Only Get Disneyland’s NEW Menu Item on Select Nights!
- Disney+ Subscribers Can Get Into Disney World EARLY. Here’s How.
- Disney Menu Updates: THREE Restaurants Reopen and Holiday Treats Begin to Arrive!
- Check Out the Food and Drinks Coming to Disneyland’s Merriest Nites!
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Fall Treats Arrive Including One Themed After a Fan-Favorite Ride!
- NEWS: Parking Trams Returning to Disneyland Resort SOON!
- NEWS: Disneyland INCREASES Ticket and Parking Prices