California’s weather is pretty sweet, with the sunshine in the day and the cool breezes at night.
Disneyland is now officially open and if you plan on hopping over sometime soon, we may have found the perfect accessory to wear during your visit!
We’ve already spotted the Tropical Mickey and Minnie Ears online, and they’re now available at Disneyland Resort! As we were strolling along to greet our favorite characters and ride updated attractions, we popped into Elias & Co. in Disney California Adventure. And, there they were — the most colorful and floral ears in Disneyland chilling on the shelves!
…Mickey and Minnie chilling in beachwear on the ears…
…and “hello, summer” along the green headband. So fun to get ready for the new season!
You can find the Tropical Mickey and Minnie Ears online or in Disneyland for $29.99. And, we’ll be sure to give you a look at all the other merchandise we find around the newly reopened Disneyland Resort soon!
What pair of Minnie ears have been your latest purchase? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Reservations for FOUR Disneyland Restaurants Open TODAY!
- There’s a NEW (and Easier) Way to Make Disneyland Park Reservations!
- Menu Released for Disneyland Resort’s Alfresco Tasting Terrace!
- Another Disneyland Ride Has Started Using the Virtual Queue System!
- Park Reservations Available Again for the Opening of Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- These Disneyland Restaurants Will Reopen SOON! Here’s How to Make Your Reservation!
- NEWS: Disneyland’s Blue Bayou Gets a Reopening Date
- The Biggest Disney News So Far This Year
- PHOTOS: Here’s Where You Can Spot the Princesses at Disneyland!
- NEWS: Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel Gets a Reopening Date!