Welcome, foolish mortals, to the grand reopening of Disneyland!
Since Disneyland closed, a few projects have been taking place around the parks. Disney has been working on Avengers Campus, they’ve done some touch-ups to King Arthur Carrousel, and the Haunted Mansion underwent some spooky maintenance. And, we’re checking out the newly reopened Haunted Mansion and all the features you’ll want to keep an eye out for when you return!
Just be sure to bring your death certificate along with you before you explore!
So, what’s in store for your tour? Well, before you even make it inside, you’ll walk through the estate grounds which have been updated with some new dearly departed guests, well…pets. There is now an area filled with tombstones honoring the rabbits, dogs, and other pets of the 999 happy haunts that have passed away.
And, there are even some more…interesting house pets buried in the garden, like pigs…
And, when you finally make it to the doors of the mansion, you’ll enter and be brought into the Stretching Room for the pre-show that is currently running!
Currently the Haunted Mansion in Disney World bypasses the stretching room, but the iconic part of the queue is still available to guests for Disneyland’s version! pic.twitter.com/u9zZ63awkS
— AllEars.Net (@AllEarsNet) April 30, 2021
…to a ghost with a corpse-like appearance.
We rode the spooky attraction again the next day, and we were taken on a detour backstage!
A Cast Member asked us if we were comfortable with stairs, and then we were taken to a secret hallway.
On this route, we skipped some of the line, but that also meant that we skipped the portrait room!
Luckily, portraits were in the hallway so we didn’t miss too much of the experience!
The rest of the ride is just as spooky as you’ll remember it and you might find yourself hurrying back for more! We’re continuing to make our way around Disneyland for its grand reopening, so tag along with us throughout the rest of the day for a look inside the parks! And, stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news!
What are you looking forward to seeing the most in Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- NEWS: Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin Will Get a NEW Storyline in Disneyland
- ALL the Oogie Boogie Bash Entertainment You Can Find in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: The Frightfully Fun Halloween Parade RETURNS to Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Is the Dessert Party at Disney’s Oogie Boogie Bash Worth the Price?
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Immersive Treat Trails at Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Bash
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Oogie Boogie Bash CROWDS on Opening Night in Disneyland!
- VIDEOS: Take a Look at the Three NEW Villains at Oogie Boogie Bash in Disneyland!
- Save on Your Halloween Visit to Disneyland with a HUGE Hotel Offer!
- Time is Running Out for Guests to Save Big on Disneyland Hotels and Tickets!
- PHOTO: New Inclusive Mannequins Added to Stores at Disneyland!