When Disney World’s resorts originally opened, a few of the services that would regularly be offered were suspended temporarily. One such experience was the ability to have your car valet parked when you arrived at the hotel.
Now that the resorts and parks are seeing shifts in the health and safety measures in place, some of these paused experiences are being reinstated!
We were able to confirm with a Disney Cast Member that valet parking has returned to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort beginning today!
At this time, Disney hasn’t updated its website with specific dates or details for the other resorts at this time. It does note, “Valet service will be reintroduced to hotels over the coming months,” which the Cast Member was able to confirm.
Of course, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on everything you need to know before your next Disney World vacation! In the meantime, stay tuned to AllEars for the latest Disney news!
Have you been to a Disney Park recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Marvel Announces New “Old Man Star-Lord” Scripted Podcast
- VIDEO: First Trailer Released for ‘Dear Evan Hansen’
- Would You Spend $100 on Disney’s GIANT Sandwich?
- PHOTOS: Dooney & Bourke’s Tinker Bell Collection Debuts in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: Disney World Reveals First Look at 50th Anniversary Cast Member Name Tags
- PHOTOS: Cape May Cafe Has Reopened in Disney World!
- Everything Coming to Disney+ in June!
- Disney’s Newest Collectible Key is All About Cruella!
- NEWS: California Governor Comments on When Mask Mandates May Change
- The BIG Disney World News You Missed This Week!