Disneyland Resort’s theme parks are reopening on April 30th, and it seems like a lot of fans are excited!
We’ve been booking park reservations, buying tickets, and booking hotel rooms today, and everywhere we go, we’ve been met with long virtual queues! So, it’s no surprise to us that the reopening day at Disneyland Resort is going to be busy. In fact, reservations are already filling up!
We’ve been periodically checking the availability calendar for park reservations, and as of our last look, Disneyland Park is already filled on April 30th for those with Park Hopper tickets.
The good news is that if you have a 1-Park Ticket, you can still book both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure on that day. If you have a Park Hopper and you haven’t made your reservation yet, it looks like you’ll be going to California Adventure first!
We still see open availability across all categories for the other days on the calendar, but we’ll make sure to keep you updated if anything changes. Stay tuned to AllEars for all the Disneyland Resort news now and at the grand reopening!
Have you ever been to Disneyland or California Adventure? Tell us in the comments!
Disneyland Resort Ticket News
- There’s a NEW (and Easier) Way to Make Disneyland Park Reservations!
- Disneyland Experiencing High Traffic Issues Following Reservations Opening
- Prepare for a WAIT Because Disneyland Tickets Are On Sale Again!
- Hello, Old Friend! We’re Back in the WAITING ROOM for Disneyland Tickets!
- EVERYTHING You Need To Know BEFORE Disneyland Resort Reservations Open!
- ALL The Details on HOW to Make a Disneyland Park Pass Reservation!
- Prepare for a Long WAIT for Your Disneyland Park Reservation
- NEWS: Disneyland Releases Ticket Pricing Ahead of Reopening!
- Here’s When You’ll Be Able to Purchase Disneyland Tickets Again!
- Disneyland Shares Ticket Purchasing Guidelines Ahead of Reopening