Disneyland Resort’s theme parks are reopening, and people are EXCITED!
Soon, we’ll once again get to ride our favorite rides, eat our favorite snacks, and walk the streets of Disneyland Park as Walt did. Today is finally the day where guests will be able to purchase tickets to go to the parks, but if you’re hoping to snag some, you’re in for a long day!
Guests hoping to buy tickets this morning have already been met with a “Please Sit Tight” screen when they logged on to the Disneyland website. The message given on the page notes that “The waiting room to plan your park visit will open soon. You will automatically be added to the queue when it opens.”
Tickets don’t actually go on sale until 8AM Pacific Time, so it looks like you’ll be in this thing for the long haul if you’re already trying to purchase. We’ll make sure to keep you updated throughout the day, as we expect to run into some long wait times (and possible technical difficulties if it’s anything like the day that A Touch of Disney tickets went on sale).
We’ll be watching Disneyland Resort news today to keep you updated, so stay tuned to AllEars! We’ll be there to cover the reopening of the parks and all the information that you need to know!
Are you going to the reopening of the Disneyland Resort parks? Tell us in the comments!
Disneyland Resort Reopening Info
- Would You Spend $100 on Disney’s GIANT Sandwich?
- Reservations for FOUR Disneyland Restaurants Open TODAY!
- There’s a NEW (and Easier) Way to Make Disneyland Park Reservations!
- Menu Released for Disneyland Resort’s Alfresco Tasting Terrace!
- Another Disneyland Ride Has Started Using the Virtual Queue System!
- Park Reservations Available Again for the Opening of Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- These Disneyland Restaurants Will Reopen SOON! Here’s How to Make Your Reservation!
- NEWS: Disneyland’s Blue Bayou Gets a Reopening Date
- The Biggest Disney News So Far This Year
- PHOTOS: Here’s Where You Can Spot the Princesses at Disneyland!