Even though runDisney is known for its awesome races through Disney Parks and property, they also give us killer DIY projects to keep us busy when we’re not training for our next marathon. This week they did not disappoint with their newest tutorial in honor of the launch of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier on Disney+.
This week they did not disappoint with their newest tutorial in honor of the launch of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier on Disney+.
Inspired by the Winter Soldier, runDisney’s DIY craft is a compression arm band tutorial will have you feeling like a true Avenger, and even better, it is super quick and easy!
Seriously how cool is this?! If you want to get started making your own arm band a la the Winter Soldier, you’ll need a few simple supplies according to runDisney’s tutorial.
- Download this template guide from runDisney!
- Grab some black arm sleeves
- A white pencil for tracing
- A gold fabric marker
Now we can get rolling on this super suit. Er, arm band!
- Following the template, you’ll want to use your white pencil to trace lines onto the sleeves
- Once you’re happy with the layout, go back over your lines with your gold marker
- Finally, fill in any spots or gaps, and put on finishing touches!
Be sure to give it enough time to dry and then you’re ready to roll. Take your new creation out for a spin on your next workout — it may not give you super strength, but you’ll definitely be looking sharp!
Have you ever done a runDisney race? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!