Due to the global health crisis, Walt Disney World has been forced to adapt and make a lot of changes to the way that they usually do things. This has been especially true for 2020’s runDisney events!
Disney’s Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend has been converted into a virtual event, similar to how the runDisney Virtual Series operates! And, in preparation for this weekend’s event, Disney has shared a fun and villainous DIY.
This craft, inspired by The Emperor’s New Groove, teaches runners (or those who prefer not to run, but like DIYs) how to make a water bottle that matches Yzma’s llama poison! Here’s how you make one:
- Craft Cutter
- 12″ x 12″ cutting mat
- White Permanent Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Weeding Tools
- Pink Water Bottle
- And download art files here.
- First, measure your water bottle to determine the size the design should be.
- Next, download the art file here.
- After scaling to the appropriate size, cut the file onto the permanent vinyl.
- Remove the excess vinyl and weed out the portions within the design.
- Place transfer tape over the vinyl design and make sure it is adhered to the transfer tape.
- Peel the backing away so all that remains is the vinyl with the design on the transfer tape.
- Place the transfer tape with the vinyl onto your water bottle, making sure the design is placed where you’d like.
- Make sure that the vinyl is adhered to the water bottle and peel away the transfer tape.
And there you have it! That’s all it takes to make this hydrating (And definitely not poisonous!) craft!
Will you be running in this year’s race? Tell us in the comments!